Profile for H. Hammerzon > Reviews

Content by H. Hammerzon

H. Hammerzon "ReaDhing" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Philips HX6732/45 HealthyWhite Electric Toothbrush - White
Philips HX6732/45 HealthyWhite Electric Toothbrush - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Different but good, 9 April 2016
This gives a different feel to the normal oral b range. I must admit I prefer the feel of the oral B range but this is very effective. I am not sure if my teeth are whiter but they seem very clean. Took me a while to get used to the different feel but I like it now. Not sure that the big price difference is justified. However, I got in on sale so not to worry.

Philips 5W (50W) GU10 Master LED Value Spot Light, 2700K Warm White, Dimmable
Philips 5W (50W) GU10 Master LED Value Spot Light, 2700K Warm White, Dimmable

5.0 out of 5 stars I really liked this one, 9 April 2016
I really liked this one. Gives a lovely light and feels solid. They are not the cheapest but they are very very good.

Betron BT1010 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Earphones for Sports
Betron BT1010 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Earphones for Sports
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars In ear phones, 9 April 2016
It's hard for me to review these as I just don't get on with in ear headphones. These are slightly too big for me but then all seem to be. At least with the hooks I can keep them pretty close to ears. I notice that when I push in the in ear bit the sound gets pretty good. However, I cannot sustain the sound so it gets a bit tinny. I like all the fact you can forward and rewind through tracks.

Silvine Executive Soft Feel Notebook Ruled with Marker Ribbon 160pp 90gsm A4 Black Ref 198BK
Offered by Choice Stationery Supplies Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars A book to write in, 9 April 2016
A book you can write in. Its sturdy and has lines on the pages. I liked it and I liked the string that can keep the page.

Boost Bank DUAL USB PORT Power Bank with LCD screen in black - Portable power pack with 6600mAh capacity battery - battery bank that will recharge all Apple iPhones (4, 5/5S, 6) and Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6 as well as tablets and other smartphones (HTC, LG, Sony, Nokia, etc)
Offered by Boost Bank

5.0 out of 5 stars Massive Charger, 9 April 2016
It's big but really holds a charge. I have to emphasise this is a brick of a charger but has a useful percentage indicator. Can charge two phones but it is huge. Don't buy if you want a handy little charger

The Buried Giant
The Buried Giant
by Kazuo Ishiguro

2.0 out of 5 stars Fantasy Footfall, 9 April 2016
This review is from: The Buried Giant (Paperback)
'Do you fancy a walk to find something I can't remember?'
'Yeah, if we walk far enough and find enough random strangers, maybe we will find out why we are in the dark with no candle.'
' Good plan. What was the plan again?'
'This mist is getting on my nerves.'
' It is annoying, Fancy a walk?'
'I reckon it might be a long and frustrating work for the reader'
'Could be. Watch out for the Pixies.'

Rolson 60702 24 LED Lamp with Hook and Magnet
Rolson 60702 24 LED Lamp with Hook and Magnet

5.0 out of 5 stars handy in a dark spot, 7 April 2016
Have this in my porch. Has been a real boon

Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 Multi Device: 3 Device, 1 Year [Frustration-Free Packaging] (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars always the best, 7 April 2016
Kaspersky as usual does the trick. I didn't notice it was for three months, though

1 Litre BPA Free Water Bottle Ideal for Sports, Hiking, Camping, Outdoors & School Hydration by MountainShack
Offered by Mountainshack

4.0 out of 5 stars distictive, 7 April 2016
Not that easy to drink from but its not easy to lose

Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers
Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 7 April 2016
For the price this is astonishing.I much prefer android but for the price, well its fab

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6