Profile for jessica > Reviews

Content by jessica

jessica

Tech air 17.3 inch Laptop Case
Tech air 17.3 inch Laptop Case

5.0 out of 5 stars fits my 17.3 inch laptop great item must buy!!!!, 1 Dec. 2011
At first i was dubious about buying this item as i was viewing a few to buy all with varied feedback, I wanted the best item for my money and it had to be well made as it was a present for my boyfriend. It was the best choice i could have made.
It was perfect and fitted my partners 17.3 inch laptop in comfortably with extra room, the extra room wasn't an issue as there is a velcro padded divider so you can adjust the section down if your laptop is smaller to keep it snug. Great pocket at front which happily take power cables and other bits. The handle is padded very well and so to is the case.

He has used it on recent holiday trip and it was perfect. I was actually very suprised at how much quality and design i recieved for the money paid. I am very happy with my purchase and if you are thinking of buying, I definately recommend it!!