Profile for Connor > Reviews

Dolly Parton: Live And Well [DVD]
Dvd ~ Russell Hall
Offered by crosby_castles

5.0 out of 5 stars Dolly Knows Best!!!, 2 Jan. 2015
I love Dolly Parton and had been looking for a concert DVD. I had initially looked as I had seen her Live in Glasgow during her Blue Smoke world tour 2014 and had hoped to find that on DVD but instead I came across this DVD and I have to say it is one of the best purchases I have ever made. I have watched "Live and Well" more times than any other DVD I own. I just love it. Really hope Dolly continues for many many more years to come and I look forward to any new concert DVD's she may do in the future.

Blue Smoke
Blue Smoke

5.0 out of 5 stars Dolly's Best Yet!!, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Blue Smoke (Audio CD)
One of the best albums I have heard in a long time. Full of fun, inspiration and love. Amazing. A great album. Love it, love it, love it.

Jana Kramer
Jana Kramer

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star country music, 3 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Jana Kramer (Audio CD)
I love listening to country music and first listened to Jana Kramer on youtube, I loved what I heard so I bought her cd on amazon. When the cd arrived I put it on my I pod and have not stopped listening to it since. I love love love Jana Kramer's music and I hope she releases another album soon.