Profile for cdc > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Greenfield Collection Lightweight Fully Lined Picnic Blanket - Green
Greenfield Collection Lightweight Fully Lined Picnic Blanket - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Great outdoor blanket, very high quality, 21 Sept. 2014
I love this little blanket. I have made good use of it this summer taking it to the park and the lake. Its first time out I spilled an entire bottle of beer on it, so I threw it in the wash on the gentle cycle and it was as good as new, even better because it had a lovely scent of soap. The only downside is that when it's too warm out it gets a little hot lying on the soft fleece, but this blanket is perfect for when it's a bit cooler and the ground is wet from spring/autumn showers.

Thermos Thermocafe 181156 Stainless Steel Flask 0.35L
Thermos Thermocafe 181156 Stainless Steel Flask 0.35L

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little thermos, 21 Sept. 2014
Great small size, good quality, and it keeps the coffee warm for longer than my last thermos. No real complaints about this little thermos, except maybe that if you don't close it super tight there will be minor leakage, or at least there was with mine. But, this is a great little thermos for my morning shots of espresso, and they keep warm till well after lunch time, which is great. All in all a good buy!

PhotoGeeks TT2/3L/90 Continuous Lighting Tabletop Photography Kit / 90 x 90cm Light Tent / 3 x 35w Fluorescent 5500k Light Bulbs / 3 Lights / Includes Boom Arm Stand
Offered by PhotoGeeks

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and good value for money, 21 Sept. 2014
PhotoGeeks just sent me a letter with a complementary light bulb asking if I would leave a product review, so here it is:

I was pleasantly surprised by this product, I did not expect it to be of such good quality. The lights and stands are lovely and seem sturdy, while the light box is of a really good size (bigger than I imagined it would be) and relatively easy to fold away (after you look on youtube for the technique!). One thing I would have appreciated is a bare minimum of instruction on how to set everything up. Figuring it out was not particularly difficult though it was time consuming (particularly the joint for the large light's tripod). The light box, as it is to be expected, was rather creased and the background sheets were not super, they were easily creased and attracted specs of dust and fabric. In the end I ended up buying three white poster boards and placed them on the floor and the back of the box. However, all in all it was a great buy for the price and the overall quality of the equipment. I would recommend it to anyone looking to set up a mini-home-studio or (as in my case) for their small business.

Elho 70cm Barcelona Trough - Anthracite
Elho 70cm Barcelona Trough - Anthracite
Offered by Mill Race Garden Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Planter, 8 May 2014
I have six of these, three in anthracite and three terracotta and I absolutely love them. They are great quality and look great too.

Elho Barcelona Trough Matching Saucer Anthracite 70cm
Elho Barcelona Trough Matching Saucer Anthracite 70cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 8 May 2014
Great product, the quality is excellent, and I personally really like the colour too. Nothing negative to say about it.

ShamWow 2 XL Orange - ShamWow is a towel, chamois, and sponge all in one -ShamWow - As Seen on TV
Offered by Kenco Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars Really absorbent, 17 April 2014
This rag is very absorbent! I use it to mop the floor and so far it has been really great. The second one I have cut up and I use to clean the bathroom and the kitchen counter.

50ml Rosemary Essential Oil - European Pharmacopoeia Grade
50ml Rosemary Essential Oil - European Pharmacopoeia Grade
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Smell and Quality, 17 April 2014
I have used it to make my own shampoo, mixed it with baking soda and tea tree oil to clean the mattress, and some times I smell it just to clear my head. Really great!

Cole & Mason Precision Grind 16.5 cm Beech Capstan Pepper Mill
Cole & Mason Precision Grind 16.5 cm Beech Capstan Pepper Mill

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Great Quality, 17 April 2014
Lovely pepper grinder, it grinds the pepper corns into a fine dust. Really glad I bought it, despite the steep price!

Gardman 34925 2.3L Indoor Watering Can Pouring - Cream
Gardman 34925 2.3L Indoor Watering Can Pouring - Cream

4.0 out of 5 stars The Quality Seems Good, Smaller than I expected, 17 April 2014
I've given it four stars because what arrived was what was described: a 2.3 liter watering can. I have only used it a couple of times, but so far no real problems, it is sturdy and well made. I hope that it won't rust too much (will report back if it does). Keep in mind that it is rather small, I haven't tested it whether it is actually 2.3 liters. I have to do several trips to the faucet to water all my plants...

J&Y 2013 Blackboard Sticker Removable Wall Decal Chalkboard Stickers 45CMx200CM Wall Paper Sticker Vinyl Chalkboard

2.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Apply But Chalk Does Not Write On It!, 9 Mar. 2014
I received this product a few days ago and got around to putting it on my kitchen cabinet doors today. Application was relatively easy if you take it slow and steady, and it helps that I could take it off and try again (note: my cabinet doors are smooth and shiny, I don't think it would work as well on a painted wall). However, when I use the chalks that came with the product barely any mark is made. Quite useless considering that was the whole purpose of my purchase! I will try with chalk pens next, but I've read that they are hard to get rid of so I wonder if this was just a waste of my time and money...

Page: 1 | 2