Profile for Ali > Reviews

Ali

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent spinner, 20 May 2017
This is a great spinner. The colour on it really shows up and the finish is smooth. I paid more and got the seguro one despatched by Amazon instead of a market place seller. This ment that it was a genuine product and it had the writing trongle on it which others did not. It spins well and with little effort. I also found this one easier to use because it was smaller than the plastic ones and has a better weight. Highly recommend.

Lola Rose Semi Precious Gemstone Watch with Leather Strap - Lapis
Lola Rose Semi Precious Gemstone Watch with Leather Strap - Lapis

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, 30 Mar. 2017
Brought this as a birthday present which was greatly received. It's a very delicate watch and I was very impressed with the quality. You can clearly see the gold flecks in the lapis which make this watch stand out and the gold buckel and surround make it stand out with the blue. Very happy with this designer and will buy more of her stuff.

Smatree Charging Case S100 (NOT fit for HBS-910) for LG Wireless Headphone Tone+ HBS-700W/HBS-730/HBS-750/HBS-760/HBS-800/HBS-900-(Headphone is NOT included)
Offered by Kumu-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 30 Mar. 2017
I got this case for my beats x. They fit perfectly inside and are secure. The case is very well made and the added bonus of the battery pack means I can charge my earphones whilst they are inside my bag meaning I'll never run out of charge again. I use the USB to lightning cable which came with my earphones to charge them and can keep my spare cables and ear tips in the zip up mesh in the lid. Wish I'd seen this product sooner.
Comment Comment | Permalink

STABILO Pen 68 Fibre Tip Pens Desk Set - Assorted Colours, Pack of 20
STABILO Pen 68 Fibre Tip Pens Desk Set - Assorted Colours, Pack of 20

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 April 2016
I got these pens to go with an adult colouring book. They come in many great colours and the case they are stored in is brilliant. The ink doesn't seem to leak into the next page and I can see all the colours when I'm using them which makes it easier and when they are stored in my bag they are safe in the plastic case. A great idea.

Staedtler 326WP20 Noris Club Fibre-Tip Pen with Wallet - Assorted Colours, Pack of 20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 26 April 2016
These pens were great value for the price I paid. They were £5 and for that price you can't go wrong. I got these for an adult colouring book and there are a good variety of colours. I found that they didn't leak through to the next page and they all looked great. I think the ink should last me awhile to. Will be buying another set when these run out.

Morphy Richards Electronic Salt and Pepper Mill - Purple
Morphy Richards Electronic Salt and Pepper Mill - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with purchase, 26 April 2016
I love this salt and pepper set. It unfortunately they take 6 AAA batteries but I'm assuming they will last along time. I don't use pepper so will keep the other mill as a spare but I believe they should last along time. When you press the button on the top the salt automatically comes out of the bottom and a little light also comes on so you can see how much salt you are adding. The colour was a perfect match for my plum kettle and toaster. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a good mill.

Panasonic RP-HS46E-K Slim Clip on Earphone - Black
Panasonic RP-HS46E-K Slim Clip on Earphone - Black
Offered by ROYAL TRADERS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little headphones, 26 April 2016
Brought these for a friend and was very impressed with the build quality and the price. They were a lot smaller than I was expecting but still looked great. The person who received them was so happy with them that they brought another pair.

Chuckit! Light Play Pro Ball Launcher, Medium, 46 cm
Chuckit! Light Play Pro Ball Launcher, Medium, 46 cm
Offered by Paws To Your Door

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 26 April 2016
This is a great chuckit. It's got a grip on the handle so it's very comfy in your hands and it glows well after being in the sun for awhile. I found the ball went further when I threw it with this chuckit rather than my old chuckit which was a mini one. Came with an orange chuckit ball but work great when paired with the glo chuckit ball. Will last many years I think.

CorlfulCase® Wolf & Moon Soft Case Cover Protector wallet Pouch For Apple iPhone 6 Plus 5.5"
Offered by Colorful*Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made, 28 Oct. 2015
I love this case. I brought it to put my iPhone 6s Plus in. It fits in this pouch even with a case on it and there is a nice pocket at the front that I can put my charging cable and my earphones. I especially love the wolf picture which is on both sides. Excellent value for money.

Patented Smart Cover - Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Case, USAMS & Aerb Flip Cover W Bonus Smart APP Auto On/Off for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus - Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift., 28 Oct. 2015
I got this for a friend and he seems very happy with it. It keeps his phone secure without it being to bulky. The colour was very nice too and matched the phone well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11