Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Learn More Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for Pippasnan > Reviews

Content by Pippasnan

Pippasnan

Poisoned (Snow White Book 1)
Poisoned (Snow White Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars I can't say I really enjoyed it. It was a bit confusing and, 11 Oct. 2014
I'm not sure what I was expecting...but it wasn't this. I can't say I really enjoyed it. It was a bit confusing and , as I tend to plod on to the end of a book regardless, I have to say I was relieved when I finished it.
It was a freebie, perhaps I shouldn't have expected much.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nippon ant killer, 19 Aug. 2010
I was recommended to this product years ago and was very impressed by it. As I had a problem with ants this year I tried a couple of outlets ( Wilkinsons and Dyas,) but they didn't stock it. Amazon came to the rescue!
It is amazing stuff. The ants love it. I left a small blob before going to bed somewhere I'd seen the creatures and by morning it was gone. It is a very sticky substance but there wasn't a trace.I renewed the application for two or three nights and in each case the 'blob' disappeared by morning. Apparently the ants eat it and carry it back to their nest where the rest of them are destroyed.It only took three applications but I've not seen an ant since.
I feel pretty cruel doing this but ants in the kitchen is not very pleasant...and they do seem to enjoy it, whatever the outcome.

Vax U90-P2-P Power 2 Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Vax U90-P2-P Power 2 Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner

4.0 out of 5 stars The Vax U90 upright bagless vacuum, 19 Aug. 2010
My first impression was that this item looked 'flimsier' than my previous much loved vacuum cleaner.However...I've got over that now. In my haste to use it I vacuumed up a stray shoelace and so within 15mins of it's arrival I'd broken the belt.
Following the instruction book to the letter didn't work so I phoned the company help line who said that the design had been changed and the instructions for removing the belt no longer applied!
The final one of 6 screws to undo was hidden down a tube under the wheel for altering the height depending on carpet thickness...never in a million years would you find it without instructions.The helpline were extremely helpful though and sent me a spare belt and a photocopy of the correct method of accessing the belt.Since changing it though it seems the wheel ( for altering according to carpet) doesn't work properly. I'm not going to undo it all again though because it was SUCH a hassle.
The vacuum works very well and has terrific suction power. I vacuumed my mattress as I usually do when I change the sheets each week, and was very impressed by the dust that was extracted.
I'm dreading another belt breaking though!