Profile for Elizabeth > Reviews

Content by Elizabeth

Elizabeth

101 Places to Get Published in 2015
101 Places to Get Published in 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars This is something I will refer to again and again., 31 Dec. 2014
As an aspiring travel writer, and photographer I found this book an excellent insight in to how to get published. The authors freely share their inside knowledge of the publishing world, and provide links to suitable websites, as well as guidelines on how to submit your articles. This really is a valuable resource, whether you are a writer, a photographer, or both.

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5, Upgrade Edition (Mac/PC)
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5, Upgrade Edition (Mac/PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great new tools, 17 Dec. 2013
I love the new tools in Lightroom 5. This is software I use every day, and the new additions make my work flow faster, and gives me more control over my editing.

Eastpak Suitcase TRANVERZ M, 78 L, 67 x 35.5 x 30 cm, Midnight (Old Model)
Eastpak Suitcase TRANVERZ M, 78 L, 67 x 35.5 x 30 cm, Midnight (Old Model)
Offered by Luggage Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for the serious traveler, 26 Aug. 2013
I am constantly traveling, and I wouldn't be without my Eastpack suitcase. I love the separate zipped compartments, they make packing so much easier.

The Suitcase Entrepreneur: Create freedom in business and adventure in life.
The Suitcase Entrepreneur: Create freedom in business and adventure in life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder why your blog makes no money? Read this book!, 26 Aug. 2013
This is the go-to book for anyone wanting to start a location independent business. Natalie Sissons goes into great depth of the how and why your Internet business can be a success. She includes all the essential resources to start your business, how to monetize it, and how to make it grow. Inspirational!

Buy This Now: A Beginner's Guide to Direct Response Copywriting
Buy This Now: A Beginner's Guide to Direct Response Copywriting

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this and have your own eureka moment!, 5 July 2013
This is definitely my go-to resource for direct response copywriting. Glenn's engaging writing style makes you want to read to the end in one go. Even his sentence construction made me understand how direct response advertising works. If you have any inclination to make money with copywriting, download this book now!