Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Ed Sheeran on Amazon Music Shop now Shop now
Profile for Heather > Reviews

Content by Heather

Heather

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Boomtown (Freebirds Book 1)
Boomtown (Freebirds Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Boomtown (freebirds book 1), 16 Oct. 2016
I enjoyed this book and the story was able to keep it very steamy and extremely emotional throughout the story. I couldn't put the book down. I cannot wait for book 2 I will definitely recommend this book and author to both my friends and family without a shadow of doubt.

Ugly
Ugly

5.0 out of 5 stars Ugly by Sam crescent, 1 Oct. 2016
This review is from: Ugly (Kindle Edition)
This was the most beautiful story I have read in a while and I could not put it down I will definitely recommend this book and author to both my friends and family without a shadow of doubt. It deserved the stars I have given I would have actually given more.

Jerry's Passion: Insurgents Motorcycle Club (Insurgents MC Romance Book 6)
Jerry's Passion: Insurgents Motorcycle Club (Insurgents MC Romance Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Jerry's passion, 3 July 2016
Wow this series only gets better well done Chiah. This story deserves more than five stars I was overwhelmed with the story from the very beginning. It was very steamy and extremely emotional throughout. I will definitely recommend this book and author to both my friends and family without a shadow of doubt. I am looking forward to reading more of the series and to reading more of the other books that will be wrote by this author.

Billionaire Beast (Billionaire Bikers MC Book 2)
Billionaire Beast (Billionaire Bikers MC Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Billionaire beast, 30 Jun. 2016
Wow you never disappoint Sam. The story was consistent and kept you interested. A storyline with such a powerful and extremely emotional content. I would definitely recommend this book as I would the other book in the series to both my friends and family. I look forward to reading more of the series and to see the outcome of the series.

Dixon's Resurrection (Hell Raiders MC Book 2)
Dixon's Resurrection (Hell Raiders MC Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Dixon`s resurrection (Hells Raiders MC Book 2), 27 April 2016
Most of the story I really enjoyed apart from the climax at the end was very weak. What happened to poor Timmy and where we're lillith Abbadon and the other Satanists Belial was so easy to kill and he was supposed to have been Satan himself. I would have enjoyed a more exciting finish .

PAIN
PAIN

1.0 out of 5 stars Pain, 16 April 2016
This review is from: PAIN (Kindle Edition)
What can I say the story was really good and I was getting to the last couple of chapters then......... nothing!!!!!!

All of the words were blanked out right to the end I was horrified now I will never know what happens. Completely ruined the story. That is why I have only given 1 star

Viper's Run (The Last Riders Book 2)
Viper's Run (The Last Riders Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Viper"s run, 12 Nov. 2014
The last riders series is wow, from the very first page I have been pleased with all of the stories and I am looking forward to reading more. I will definitely recommend this book and author to both my friends and family without a shadow of doubt it is the most beautiful story I have read as is all of the books. I look forward to reading more of the series and to see the story line carry on and develop further.

Consumed (The Devoured Series Book 4)
Consumed (The Devoured Series Book 4)

1.0 out of 5 stars Consumed by Emily snow, 4 Nov. 2014
I would have loved to have read this book but the pages were all blank. Very disappointing. So I cannot review this book.

Sons of Mayhem 2: Chaser
Sons of Mayhem 2: Chaser

5.0 out of 5 stars Sons of mayhem 2: Chaser, 23 July 2014
Wow what a twist to the story, but still what would it take if you had a bf like Dewey. I am so glad Karen got her happy ending. I am looking forward to reading more of the series and to see the story line extend further with other club members lives. I will definitely recommend this book and author to both my friends and family without a shadow of doubt. It is definitely worth 5 stars.

Seduce Me (Ravage MC #2)
Seduce Me (Ravage MC #2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Seduce me (ravage MC), 10 July 2014
Again this is yet another fantastic book and the author has achieved yet another great storyline without damaging any of the other character sometimes the main storyline can get a bit lost because of it, but this one didn't. I will definitely recommend this book and author to both my friends and family without a shadow of doubt. Cannot wait for the next part of the series.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5