Profile for Tharas > Reviews

Content by Tharas

Tharas (UK)

Sunshine Kids Soft Wraps Seat Strap Pads (Grey)
Sunshine Kids Soft Wraps Seat Strap Pads (Grey)
Offered by TINASTOYS

2.0 out of 5 stars Short, 11 Mar. 2012
These were too short in length. There was no length description on the product description page but I went ahead and ordered as they were just about £5. The other irritating thing was the tags stiched into one of the pads. They were like a bunch and I had to cut them all closely. Overall , I think these pads could be useful for car seats which have that chest clip thing. They are not really for buggies or prams as they are short.

Ohropax Earplugs Soft
Ohropax Earplugs Soft
Offered by Sleepstar Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars earplugs, 15 Dec. 2010
Great product. I bought these for my mom. she likes them and wears them during sleep (my dad snores) and during travel

Aluminium Business or Credit Card Case/Holder with Vinyl Cover
Aluminium Business or Credit Card Case/Holder with Vinyl Cover
Offered by Fife Gift Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars credit card case, 15 Dec. 2010
The product was allright for 3-4 weeks. I bought this as I wanted a separate card holder at times when I dont want to carry my bulky leather wallet in my trouser's back pocket. The downside is that one fine day, the thin rod from the hinge has come out protruding like a needle almost hurting my thigh as it was in my trouser's front pocket.They should have tried to close the sides of the hinge. So that makes this product cheap and unsafe in my opinion.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeep multi terrain trekking socks, 15 Dec. 2010
Great socks for winter as I haven't tried it in summer yet. Keeps feet dry in my caterpillar boots. Fantastic delivery..got it within in a couple of days of ordering.

REFSTK7 - Bike It Stick Plate Reflector Sticker Set
REFSTK7 - Bike It Stick Plate Reflector Sticker Set
Offered by Bike Champions

1.0 out of 5 stars doesnt stick very well, 28 May 2009
I bought this sticker set for my bike..The stickers dont stick very well on the bike frame..so it had to tape them with a cellotape..The glow very well which is their advantage

Zefal Classic Mud Guard - Black, 24 - 26-Inch
Zefal Classic Mud Guard - Black, 24 - 26-Inch
Offered by Laxzo.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 28 May 2009
this product is definitely good and cheap with prompt delivery. It fits very well on my hybrid 26" wheel bike