Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "amandasbutterflies" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Twist of Fae (Vegas Fae Story Book 3)
Twist of Fae (Vegas Fae Story Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars When is the next book published?, 7 July 2015
Could not put any of the three books down once I started reading them. I hope there are going to be more to come.

Lindy Bop Women's Audrey Floral Sleeveless Dress, Turquoise, 12
Lindy Bop Women's Audrey Floral Sleeveless Dress, Turquoise, 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and feminine dress, 31 July 2014
This is a truly beautiful dress, the quality of the fabric used, the style and the fit. I could not believe how pretty and flattering it looked too. I have rather a large sized chest (34 FF) and short stature so dresses tend to give at the chest when they fit everywhere else or fit at the chest and hang off my shoulders like a sack. This dress looks like it was made for me it fits that beautifully.

PnH Veterinary Bedding ® - Vet Bed Rectangle 150cm x 75cm - Green
PnH Veterinary Bedding ® - Vet Bed Rectangle 150cm x 75cm - Green
Offered by Pet n Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Flooring for rats cage, 31 July 2014
This vet bed is truly being tested to the hilt. I use it as flooring in my rats cage so is being washed at least once a week. The cage smells better and the girls appear to love it too - I often find them sleeping on the floor now rather than the hammocks.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful quality and fit, 31 July 2014
This is a truly beautiful blouse, everything from the quality of the fabric used, the details in the cuff and neck to the fit. I could not believe how pretty and flattering it looked too. I have rather a large sized chest (34 FF) and short stature so blouses tend to give at the chest when they fit everywhere else or fit at the chest and hang off my shoulders like a sack. This blouse looks like it was made for me it fits that beautifully (I chose a size 12). I could not recommend this blouse/company highly enough.

Noreve Tradition Soft Ocean Blue Leather Elegant, Hand-made, Premium Protective Flip Carry Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S 3 S3 S III SIII i9300

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and stylish case, 20 Sept. 2012
My partner bought the blue Noreve flip carry case for me as a present for my new Galaxy S III. We were both so impressed by it I bought him the black case for his Galaxy phone.

I do not understand the complaint made by another reviewer (reviewed the black Noreve Flip Carry Case) regarding the case being hard to remove. It holds the phone in place firmly but when I need to remove it, I do not find it at all difficult. No more so than removing the soft gel case I had previously.

The front flap closes at the top which is fantastic as other flip cases that close at the bottom had problems with pressing the home button each time they are closed. It's also very firm so I feel confident that it is providing the kind of protection to the screen that the phone needed. The lining is a soft leather that thankfully doesn't have those pouches where you can store your scratchy credit cards.

The case covers each of the corners of the phone thereby providing protection to those areas that many other cases leave exposed.

I love the colours available too. The blue one is gorgeous and a very unusual colour in the smart phone case market. I bought the black one for my partner and he is very happy with it.

The packaging that the cases came in was lovely. Like the case itself, there was great attention to detail. All in all this is the nicest smart phone case I have found in a long time.

Samsung GT-i9300 Galaxy S III leather cover - Perpétuelle - Noir
Samsung GT-i9300 Galaxy S III leather cover - Perpétuelle - Noir

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and stylish case, 17 Sept. 2012

I do not understand the complaint made by the previous reviewer regarding the case being hard to remove. It holds the phone in place firmly but when I need to remove it, I do not find it at all difficult. No more so than removing the soft gel case I had previously.

Ergonomic Wrist Rest for Mouse & Keyboard-Dark Navy Blue-MEDIUM - To fit wrist 15cm to 18cm (approx. 6 inch to 7 inch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic support, 8 Aug. 2012
This is my second wrist donut as my previous one was "borrowed" by a colleague. It really does make a difference - my colleague certainly thinks it's great.

Like a previous reviewer I have problems with RSI related pain in my wrist and this wrist rest helps alleviate some of the pain and discomfort. What I like is that it provides relief whilst using the mouse and the keyboard and keeps my wrist in a nice straight position.

Fantastic service and very polite people at the wrist donut company. All round great little product and service which I cannot fault.

Ziploc 17.7cm x 19.5cm bags
Ziploc 17.7cm x 19.5cm bags
Offered by E.U. Xtores

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bags, 7 Aug. 2012
I first bought these whilst on holiday and they were ideal for all my travel bits and pieces. I was delighted to see I could buy the same brand here on Amazon. They are incredibly strong so easily to use over and over again. I have been using them to bag up all the electrical wiring, cables and plugs that we have lying about (seem so many thanks to the various phones, mp3 players, etc... that come into the house). Plus all the hobby stuff that has accumulated over the years has now been bagged and stored safely until the next time they are needed. So much tidier and organised.

They're good for food storage too by the way. :)

sigikid 35463, Beasts Miss Money Huhn, Soft Toy for Adults
sigikid 35463, Beasts Miss Money Huhn, Soft Toy for Adults

5.0 out of 5 stars Beware: You will be at risk of falling head over heels for this toy, 6 Aug. 2012
I love the appearance of these toys and their unique characters never fail to amuse me. I would be loathe to give one of these toys to anyone else, their ability to entrance is quite strong and one may find it very difficult to give them to another as a present.

My partner had bought a number of sigikid beasts toys many years ago and I have always loved them. I was very surprised and delighted to find them on here. The quality of these toys is unsurpassable and the remarkable attention to detail is exceptional.

sigikid 37518, Beasts, Hubert Huckevoll, Soft Toy for Adults
sigikid 37518, Beasts, Hubert Huckevoll, Soft Toy for Adults

The name Hubert suits this little guy, with his tiny eyes and goofy yet loveable smile. He is very cuddly and I do love that he is advertised as a soft toy for adults.

Page: 1 | 2