Profile for Yana > Reviews

Content by Yana

Yana

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sitengle Women's Sexy Crochet Knitted Bikini Set Trikini Slim Push Up Swimsuit Neoprene Bandeau Trimmed Neon Swimwear
Offered by WD-STL

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy!, 13 Aug. 2016
I ordered size M in pink. To give retrospective, I am 32EE and the top just about fits. It's actually really sexy. Bottoms also fit nicely and cover a lot (94cm hips).

The bikini are like none I've seen before. They are knitted partially. weird at first, but lovely nonetheless. I really liked them so I wanted them in white.

Unfortunately I ordered them in S by mistake. They were way too small. The product itself comes from China. I emailed the seller to return but as it turns out too much hassle, they were happy to offer me a partial refund.

Great product, good service.

Zipravs Tight Running Fitness Workout Leggings Yoga Pants For Women
Zipravs Tight Running Fitness Workout Leggings Yoga Pants For Women
Offered by emfraa-fixgear

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, 26 July 2016
The leggings ARE orange but they are awesome. Very comfy, easy to clean, and very complimentary to the bodyshape if you want to show your gains without getting something that sticks to you as a second skin.

EMPO® Fruit Infuser Water Bottle 700ml/25oz (BPA Free Tritan) - LIFETIME WARRANTY - Free Recipe eBook - High Quality - Durable and Light Weight - An easy way to create delicious water in just a few minutes - Gift Wrap Available (Purple)
Offered by Empo

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointing..., 26 July 2016
The product is okay. This is all I can say.

When I first opened it, it had some markings on the plastic, as if it's been damaged. That's poor from seller's side, but on the whole the product is of good quality.

The lid needs to be tightly screwed on, almost so you will struggle to open it, otherwise the liquid starts dripping off. The plastic bit for the fruit/ veg is not nearly as big as it's shown on the picture.

Mostly annoyed that it leaked than anything else. 3 stars is probably generous...

Premium Resistance Bands Home Workout Set, The Only 3 You Need (Exercise E-Book Included) Preferred Set of 3 Eco-Friendly Latex Exercise Bands For Men & Women #ResistanceBands
Offered by Fit-Nation®

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff! Get get get!, 27 Jun. 2016
Prompt delivery; everything was in there; high quality. Cannot complain!

Olay Regenerist Anti Ageing 3 Point Super Firming Serum, 50 ml
Olay Regenerist Anti Ageing 3 Point Super Firming Serum, 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars A story worth reading! Incredible..., 23 May 2015
The Story

I am 25, turning 26. Recently discovered a large fine line around the mouth area and completely freaked out. Something that I never thought it would bother me, actually did, and reality just smacked me over the head with a hammer - sooner or later I will get wrinkles. To some older ladies, it might seem ridiculous, given my age, but everyone had to face this at some point!

Why I purchased?
Either way, after reading reviews online, I came across an 'anti-aging magic ingredient'. I never believe anything, and take everything written online with a pinch of salt. These days we are all qualified. Having said that, I found that matrixyl had anti-aging purposes and I digged up some statistics with women using differnt types of skin care. This product was one of them.
Apparently, this product contained matrixyl, and after 4 weeks experiment use on mature skin, it improved the skin significantly, reduced wrinkles and got rid of fine lines.

What happened?
I purchased the product. It arrived in ridiculously large box (for the size of the serum!). I used it before my normal moisturiser morning and evening for a few days (it has only been 5 days that I purchased it).
This morning I got up and was doing my normal routine I noticed something that noone would believe, but the line that I have been looking at every day for the past few weeks, is gone! Completely gone. At that point I decided this product needs a review.

Side effects
I noticed my face is full with pimples, which normally I do not get. They seem to be populating with increased use, so if they become unbearable, I will reduce the use of the product. Of course this might be hormones as well, it might not be due to the product, so longer use will prove me right (or wrong).

Decisions, decisions...
I hesitated, because there aren't magic formulas. BUT, as we know there are stuff out there that benefit us, and how come we are not so sceptical about those? It might not work for every type skin, but if I wouldn't have given it a go, I wouldn't have known.

Tefal Delight Cookware Set - Black, 2 Pieces
Tefal Delight Cookware Set - Black, 2 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 7 May 2015
Great products! Would purchase again

New Womens Turtle Neck Crop Ladies Long Sleeve Plain Polo Short Stretch Top Black 8 / 10
Offered by ColourYourFashion

2.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 7 May 2015
Too flimsy and seethrough

Mens Family Guy The Simpsons Slipper Classic Novelty Mule Mules Slippers 9-10
Mens Family Guy The Simpsons Slipper Classic Novelty Mule Mules Slippers 9-10

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 May 2015
Got these for my partner, since he wore his old ones out. Arrived promptly, and perfect fit!

Premier Housewares Oval Willow Basket with Gingham Lining - Purple
Premier Housewares Oval Willow Basket with Gingham Lining - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 7 May 2015
Very cute! Managed to hold goodies and my Easter eggs

Easter Chicks small (16 pack)
Easter Chicks small (16 pack)
Offered by Robelli Online (UK SHIPPER)

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 7 May 2015
This review is from: Easter Chicks small (16 pack)
Not perfect, but ok. Would purchase again

Page: 1 | 2 | 3