Profile for Seal > Reviews

Content by Seal

Seal

DIBAG COMBO Set Vacuum Storage Bags. 15 Bags Set. 1 Jumbo (122*88 cm)+ 3 XL(100*67 cm) + 4 L(85*54 cm) +4 Medium(57*45 cm) + 2 Travel Roll-Up Bags (45*57 cm) without suction+ 1 Roll-Up Bag (50*34 cm) without suction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and far superior to another make I returned ..., 7 July 2016
Great quality and far superior to another make I returned - I am very fussy. They are made from strong and flexible plastic.
This option wasthe best value with masses of bags and lovely to have a varitety of sizes to fit everything I want to store . Can't fault this!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab jacket but sizing comes up big for 2011 jacket, 11 Feb. 2013
The picture for this does not do it justice as it is a true luminous day-glow yellow and not a pale yellow. It has masses of reflection on both sides and the fabric is a robust weight but light enough to pack down easily.
It also has a great shape for a woman!
I bought the 2011 model at a great price which is a fantastic bargain and the only problem is that the sizing comes up 1 to 2 sizes bigger than it should and with most of the sale (2011) model sold out I may be stuck with a women's 16 which is more like an 18-20 but of course it means I can get at least another two layers underneath which maybe is what it is designed for because it does not have any insulation!
I would definitely recommend this jacket.

Skagen Ladies white dial stainless steel bracelet watch
Skagen Ladies white dial stainless steel bracelet watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Skagen, 5 Dec. 2012
I bought this a couple of years ago and it has stood up to a lot of punishment. The dial is so flat and comfortable to wear and this one has quite a small face so rather feminine and I am now looking for something with a bigger face and I would certainly look at Skagen first.
One big bonus is that you can alter the length of the strap yourself at any time and I love the style of the mesh strap. After several years of use I can testify the build quality of the watch is great and when I needed a new battery my local skagen shop in Shepherds Bush was able to replace it for a charge.

Eastpak Messenger Bag, High7, 12.0 Liters, black  Black, EK96928B
Eastpak Messenger Bag, High7, 12.0 Liters, black Black, EK96928B

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost Perfect!, 5 Dec. 2012
At last a fantastic bag that does the job! and I have been looking to replace my beloved old bag for a long time and nothing has come up to the mark!
This has multiple compartments, very tough, small so as a woman I don't look overloaded, very smart, and excellent build quality and fabric and it looks professional enough for business.
If there are down sides then firstly my 13" mac fits very snugly in the laptop pocket and I prefer to drop it in without looking but of course this means it offers more protection and I also have to keep organised to get a slim box with my lunch in to fit.
Initially I didn't like the look of the very wide strap but I now realise it distributes the weight evenly across the shoulder and it feels like half the weight of my previous bag with the laptop in.
This is worth every penny and I love it so please Eastpack how about some slightly more forgiving colours such as plum or mushroom or grey-blue maybe? and I am not a fan of the Eastpak logo being so visible.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Beutifully put together but adapter needed, 25 Feb. 2011
This is a fraction of the price of other similar lights and looks beautiful and I think it has been built with care but I bought it as a present and was annoyed that I had to get an British adapter for the plug. The person I bought it for said it really helped them read. I found it annoying to have to loosen and tighten it each time you want it in a different position but this is easy to do. If you don't like it you are required to send it back to Germany (I believe) so make sure you really want it!

Two Shots (W/1 Bonus Track)
Two Shots (W/1 Bonus Track)
Offered by CAC Media UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Some great vocals, 25 Feb. 2011
I'm surprise I haven't heard more from Matt Dusk with some great vocals and I think this is worth a listen.

Panasonic Hands-Free Headset with Comfort Fit Headband
Panasonic Hands-Free Headset with Comfort Fit Headband
Offered by Shopper's Saving

2.0 out of 5 stars Well made, does the job, but poor sound., 25 Feb. 2011
Very nicely made and feels expensive but I was very disappointed by the sound although everyone says they can hear me clearly. Of course this could be the output from my very expensive Panasonic phones but maybe I am expecting too much for the price.

Case-mate Tough Case for HTC Desire HD - Black
Case-mate Tough Case for HTC Desire HD - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Rugged look and feel but phone ends vunrable, 25 Feb. 2011
This is made from two layers. A fab textured outer shell but this does not cover the whole phone like the inside silicone cover which is too thin to protect the ends. It does not add much thickness to the phone which is great. The inner cover instantly attracts lint but on the plus side the outer shell does not show finger marks. If only the ends were protected better as I love the rugged look and feel.

Case-mate Safe Skin Case for HTC Desire HD - Black
Case-mate Safe Skin Case for HTC Desire HD - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Tactile but too soft to protect the phone, 25 Feb. 2011
As will all Case Mate items this fits nicely but I felt it was too soft to protect on its own. It has a great look and tactile feel but feel I need something more sturdy. I'm presently using a cheap cover until I find the right one.