Profile for M. Thompson > Reviews

Content by M. Thompson

M. Thompson "Melanie Thompson" (London, England)

Pin-Ups. Gil Elvgren 2015 (Tear Off Calendars 2015)
Pin-Ups. Gil Elvgren 2015 (Tear Off Calendars 2015)
by Taschen
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars my dad's favourite, 28 Dec. 2014
Got this so my mum could give them to my dad for Xmas, he loved them.

2 in 1 Full Length Jersey Stretch Leggings Short Mini Skirt Trousers Yoga Summer
Offered by Krisp Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy to walk down the road, lol, 14 Mar. 2014
Love these. I now don't have to try and find tops to cover my bum as these do the job brilliantly. No longer self conscious when walk down the road.

Will be buying a few more.

Acrobat
Acrobat

5.0 out of 5 stars Another gem!, 10 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Acrobat (Kindle Edition)
I've had this book for a while now and only just got round to reading it. So glad I did.

Apart from Again (which felt a bit rushed with main character giving in far to easily) I seem to fall in love with every book she writes.

Nate was a lovely character. There should be a person like him (gay or straight) in all our lives.

Looking forward to whatever the author writes next.

The Week Magazine UK
The Week Magazine UK

1.0 out of 5 stars I WAS WRONG, 3 Sept. 2012
I have come back to change my review on this product. When I first got my Fire HD I was able to get this product, now it's just stopped for no reason and no explaination, which I think is a bit of a cheek as my subcription is still live.

I've made sure this will not be renewed and I don't think I'll be back.

I have, however, noticed that a few of the newspapers a magazines you can purchase on the Kindle can not be purchaed on teh Fire or HD and someone had complained about the same thing with the International Herald Tribune.

How can they just stop sending you something you're paying for? Very poor.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2013 1:32 PM GMT