Profile for Michele Pavese > Reviews

Content by Michele Pavese

Michele Pavese

WD My Passport Essential 500 GB Pacific Blue Portable Hard Drive (USB 3.0/2.0)
WD My Passport Essential 500 GB Pacific Blue Portable Hard Drive (USB 3.0/2.0)

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied, 2 Sept. 2012
I've bough this hard drive about one year ago, or I should say, I've bought one but I had to change it due to a manifaturer ploblem with the disk, I've got it changed in no time and now I'm really satisfied with it, I use it to store my documents, and it's really fast with its 3.0 usb port while copying files from my pc.

I usually connect it to my TV in order to show holidays photos and videos I store on it to my family and I've never had a single problem of compatibility, the price is fair enough for the really amazing product it is, it's really small and the colour is beautiful, so no problems at all thanks to the prompt assistance you can receive from WD!

Kuzy - AIR 13-inch Light PURPLE Rubberized Hard Case Cover SeeThru for Apple MacBook Air 13.3-inch (A1369 and A1466) - Light Purple
Offered by Kuzy Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 31 Aug. 2012
I have bought this cover for my mac book air 13" and I'm satisfied with it because it protects the laptop from scratches and blows.
The cover is composed of two parts. The upper one, shields the entire top but, being the colour a light violet, it's visible the Apple's logo under it.
The other part covers the bottom of the mac book and it's very practical because it has four feet at the extremities that,
with the chinks in this part of the cover, help to keep the temperature of the mac low.

The only con is that the cover even if it's slim, makes inevitably the laptop thicker in particular in the frontal view.
Even so the cover is extremely light and so it doesn't alter the weight of the mac book.

New Trent IMP63W Stylus/Styli Touch Screen Cell phone Tablet Pen with Micro-Knit Technology Capacitive Stylus and Fine Ball Pen for iPhone 4 4s iPod touch iPad 2 iPad Samsung Galaxy Motorola Xoom Blackberry Playbook, Barnes and Noble Nook Color

5.0 out of 5 stars feels like a real pen, 30 Aug. 2012
This pen is what I was looking for, It comes in a nice package with instructions about how to clean it and how to use it, the pen itself is great, it's made of a strong metal feeling material and in a marvellous white that is really nice to see next to white devices as my white HTC.

The fact that is a retractable pen is quite nice, the dimensions are perfect to hold it in hand and when you close it it fits in your pocket with no problems at all and with no preoccupations about ruining the tip.

The tip slides smoothly on the screen and it's fairly precise to take good notes and draws, so it does what it is supposed to do perfectly!

I found it really usefull when my phone overheated due to the massive usage, using the finger wasn't a good idea because it can really become really hot but with the pen you have no worries and can continue to stress the phone till the battery dies.

I would surely recommend this pen if a friend asks me, so I recommend it to you too!

Neewer Portable Mini Plastic Bag Sealing Machine Super Sealer
Neewer Portable Mini Plastic Bag Sealing Machine Super Sealer

5.0 out of 5 stars gets the job done, 10 Aug. 2012
I was looking for a mini sealer to test it out, that's a good choice considering the price, it took me a while for opening the battery case, the sealer itself doesn't seem to be really tough but it has a nice magnet under it so that you can stick it on the fridge or wherever you have a steel surface. To start it you only have to press it down, there is a button that will be pressed when sealing and released when not, so your barreries will last forever, you can't forget to shut it off everytime!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2012 1:17 PM BST

Kodak Easyshare C613 Digital Camera - Silver (6.2MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.4" LCD
Kodak Easyshare C613 Digital Camera - Silver (6.2MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.4" LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars nice price for a nice product, 10 Aug. 2012
I bought this camera for my mother so that she could take some photos when she's outside on holidays, she's not obviously a professionist photographer so this camera is perfect for her as for anyone who just want to snap nice photos and view them on the pc or on tv when back at home... good resistance, it fell some thimes and didn't get serious damages, even if 6.2 MP are not the best on the market, for everyday photos is more than good!

Silverline 633956 Mini Precision Screwdriver & Bit Set Slotted, Phillips, Pozi, Trx & Hex 31-Pieces

3.0 out of 5 stars looking for screwdrivers, 10 Aug. 2012
I was looking for cheap screwdrivers to open my old smartphone in order to change the digitizer, worked good, not a gread quality product but will make the job done. Note that there isn't an indication on the tips so you will have to test them out untill you find the correct one.... a good product for its price but there could be something better for not so much more.

New Trent iMirror 6000mAh Heavy Duty 2A/1A Dual USB Ports External Battery Pack for the new iPad, iPad2, iPhone 5 4S 4 3Gs 3G, iPod Touch all versions, Samsung Galaxy Note, Nexus, S2, & S, HTC Sensation EVO Thunderbolt, LG Optimus V, Blackberry (Bold curve Torch), Motorola Razr & Bionic, Nokia Lumia (IMP60D Heavy Duty 5V/2A/1A high speed charger)

5.0 out of 5 stars always with me, 10 Aug. 2012
Very good product, small and light weight, I always carry it with me in my bag so I never go out of fuel on my HTC One X!
I actually didn't test how many full charges it can give to my smartphone but it's at least more than two full charges from dead phone and the charger was still charge as well! Very usefull in every field because you can really put it everywhere, and with a usb port you can charge practically every device out there! Never gonna have to care about your devices battery life anymore!