Profile for amazon fan > Reviews

3ft 190 x 90 x 17 (CM) Budget Memory Foam Spring Mattress
3ft 190 x 90 x 17 (CM) Budget Memory Foam Spring Mattress
Offered by eXtreme Comfort Uk Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent budget mattress, 10 April 2016
When the box arrived I thought there is no way a mattress is in that, but this excellent budget mattress unfolded and I am very pleased with it. Relatives have slept on it and it is very comfy. Great service too. It has a delicate pattern which suits any decor when the bed is not made. Just goes to show you do not need to buy expensive ones.

10 x LARGE DOUBLE WALL MOVING CARDBOARD BOXES 24x18x18" (approx)
10 x LARGE DOUBLE WALL MOVING CARDBOARD BOXES 24x18x18" (approx)
Offered by WER Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality boxes, 10 April 2016
Fantastic quality and excellent service. And they are large boxes. Double walled for extra strength. I highly recommend these.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Tank top vest, 10 April 2016
Nice soft material but cut too low for my liking and shorter than expected. The image gives the impression they are longer. Good value though and great service.

Ikea - 5x Frakta Blue Large Bags - Ideal For Outdoor Use & Storage (Max Load - 25kg)
Offered by MJS Supplies (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Large strong bulk bags, 10 April 2016
These are excellent, my 3rd order, they are very strong and serve a multitude of purposes. Delivery was late though and not in time for what I wanted them for. Great value for money. I will definitely order more.

Into The Grizzly Maze [DVD]
Into The Grizzly Maze [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Marsden

4.0 out of 5 stars Rogue Grizzly, 10 April 2016
This review is from: Into The Grizzly Maze [DVD] (DVD)
I can't help myself I have to buy these types of films, and on this occasion was glad I did, a pleasant surprise. It has a good cast and some great scenes. Although I'm still routing for the bear at the end but of course he can't live. But there are some really poor animated scenes which let it down hence 4 stars. Worth a watch though.

Ladies Coral Fleece Bath Robe With Hood Black Dressing Gown Housecoat XL
Ladies Coral Fleece Bath Robe With Hood Black Dressing Gown Housecoat XL
Offered by XS-Stock com Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft fleece dressing gown with hood, 10 April 2016
Apart from it being an odd shape which makes it 'small' as the front goes in to a V and it doesn't hang straight at all, the material is lovely and soft and warm and the hood is a bonus. But it's a dressing gown and serves its purpose. Service was excellent too. I recommend this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars 25, 2 Mar. 2016
This review is from: 25 (Audio CD)
I really like some of the tracks and Adele has a great voice and is a very talented singer/songwriter. I recommend 25.
21/25 are very similar and 19 shows off her range much more.

4.0 out of 5 stars 21, 2 Mar. 2016
This review is from: 21 (Audio CD)
I really like some of the tracks and Adele has a great voice and is a very talented singer/songwriter. I recommend 21.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars pop pop bubble wrap, 2 Mar. 2016
It's bubble wrap ;-)
Definitely no-where near 50m though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Queen of the Brits, 2 Mar. 2016
This review is from: 19 (Audio CD)
I like Adele but am not a massive fan, however I was pleasantly surprised with 19, it's different to 21/25 and shows Adele can do more. There are some great tracks and I'm glad I bought it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16