Profile for Jo Grew > Reviews

Jo Grew

Exclusive 7 Week Slimdown
Exclusive 7 Week Slimdown

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 20 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Exclusive 7 Week Slimdown (App)
Impossible to veiw it without giving your details to advertising companies first.... Don't bother!!

CARDIO SUCKS: The Simple Science of Losing Fat Fast...Not Muscle (The Muscle for Life Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Mar. 2014
Loved this book and have started putting some of it into practice already! Recommend it too anyone New to fitness or, like me, just in need of a bit of inspiration to work that bit harder :-) Really enjoy all Mike's books so far, excellent advice and reasonably priced too!! Thank you so much!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2014 6:47 PM GMT

Vitamins and Minerals Demystified: A Self-teaching Guide
Vitamins and Minerals Demystified: A Self-teaching Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 19 Sept. 2013
Very useful book with lots of information came in handy when doing my nutrition course. Good for any student or just someone who wants to know more about the vits & minerals we need :)

Ten-Minute Tone-Ups For Dummies®, Mini Edition
Ten-Minute Tone-Ups For Dummies®, Mini Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quick reference, 23 Mar. 2013
Good little book with tips on toning various parts I have it on my iPhone so can easily refer back to it at the gym

Replacement Battery For The Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mobile Phone By King Of Gadgets

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery Life Very Poor, 27 Mar. 2011
I bought this as a spare for my X10 as I do a lot of walking and use the Sporty Pal App I use my battery alot!! Unfortunatly the life in this battery is TERRIBLE. I charged it fully when I first received it, then had a phone call from a friend and 5 Mins into the conversation it was completly flat and cut my friend off !!!!

If you want a battery that is going to last stick to genuine Sony Erricson :-(