Profile for Shoegal > Reviews

Content by Shoegal

Shoegal (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Sleepless In Manhattan (From Manhattan With Love, Book 1)
Sleepless In Manhattan (From Manhattan With Love, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel Good Story!, 3 July 2016
I loved this book the characters were so easy to love, Paige and Jake have been friends from childhood and have never gotten together romatically, we follow Paige and her friends Eva and Frankie embarking on a new work venture with help from Paiges brother Matt and his best friend Jake in the awesome city of New York. I couldn't put the book down I just wanted to find out if Paige and Jake finally made it together. The book is very well written and it's definitely a page turner! Sarah brought each character in their own way into a very well written story I don't want to give any spoilers but I can't wait for another instalment!!

My Fairy Garden Lilypad Gardens
My Fairy Garden Lilypad Gardens

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and educational, 2 July 2016
Bought this for my four year old birthday she loved it! I read the reviews but don't let them put you off its three separate bits so the water doesn't go where the fairy stands which is great and although you only get grass seeds to grow it isn't expensive to buy a flowering plant she loved it so happy parents!

Blu Blu The Baby Dolphin
Blu Blu The Baby Dolphin

1.0 out of 5 stars My son was desperate for this after watching the advert ..., 21 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Blu Blu The Baby Dolphin (Toy)
My son was desperate for this after watching the advert on tv so we bought it for his Christmas it kept over heating and we kept replacing the batteries after only being used a few times it no longer works Amazon were contacted but because I bought well in advance for Xmas by the time we used and the faults occurred they wouldn't let us return it

Vaulia Lightweight Polyester Cotton Blend Duvet Cover Sets, Print Floral Pattern Design, King Size
Offered by Vaulia Home Collection.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible fabric, 19 Jun. 2016
Bought having read the reviews but received today and I'm returning the pattern is the same as picture but the texture of the fabric is cheap shiny polyester feeling :(

Bosch TWK8633 Styline Collection Cordless Jug Kettle, 1.5 L - Black
Bosch TWK8633 Styline Collection Cordless Jug Kettle, 1.5 L - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars avoid!!, 17 Jun. 2016
Had this for 3 months the lid keeps sticking and now it won't click off when reaching boiling temperature returned

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Friendly seller and nice unit, 25 Feb. 2016
Perfect size! We bought this to display Lego on for my son as I got tired of finding made up parts everywhere, although the reviews weren't very good I took a chance my box wasn't damaged but I was missing four bolt things and the runners were bent I contacted the seller they replied very promptly and despatched replacements the following day so it was complete within 48 hours. Which I thought was very good! For the price I think this is a pretty good piece of furniture

Christmas Ever After
Christmas Ever After
by Sarah Morgan

5.0 out of 5 stars I received this book in exchange for an honest review :), 23 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Christmas Ever After (Paperback)
Best puffin island book in the series for me, I loved Skylar and Alec their background made it hard not to understand them both in their different situations. Through the story we find out what has been happening with Skylars love life which kept us guessing through the second book (Some kind of wonderful) and then Alecs past to explain his behaviour from their meetings previously. I don't want to give any spoilers away and if you have read the first two I'm sure you are already fans who have snapped the book up again, but I read in four days as I was desperate to get to the next part, it's very christmassy all the way through but not in the mulled wine kind of way. So grab a hot chocolate and relax in a cosy chair with this book over winter.

Some Kind of Wonderful
Some Kind of Wonderful
by Sarah Morgan

5.0 out of 5 stars definitely worth reading after first time in forever, 18 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Some Kind of Wonderful (Paperback)
I was eager forward this as I'd just finished the first puffing island book, I wasn't sure after the first chapter Brittany seemed a bit sterner than I imagined but it all made sense in the end ;) Zachs story was heart wrenching and reading it all coming together was fabulous. I perhaps didn't need to read so many times about the truly magnificent sex they were enjoying but it was good enough that I'm straight in to reading the last of the trilogy as I can't wait to find out about skylar!

First Time in Forever (Puffin Island trilogy, Book 1)
First Time in Forever (Puffin Island trilogy, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 11 Oct. 2015
I hate to give a story away so I won't but buy this book it's an emotional rollercoaster with a happy ending! I loved puffin island and luckily for me the second instalment is already available :)

Appleby Farm
Appleby Farm

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 19 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Appleby Farm (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book, cathy has such a lovely way of describing every little detail. I just hope there's a follow up as I love the characters!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7