Profile for G.Crowley > Reviews

GoPro HERO4 BLACK
GoPro HERO4 BLACK
Offered by Action Hub

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent camera!, 23 Jun. 2015
This review is from: GoPro HERO4 BLACK (Camera)
Excellent product! This was my first time using an action camera and as a novice I found it really easy to use. I took on holidays with me for 3 weeks in Cuba. It did exactly what it was supposed to do. I got some good footage touring around and also scuba diving. I got to 38 m under water and everything worked fine. The controls were very easy to manage, even under water. I was a tiny bit disappointed with the colours, even at 5 or 6 metres depth but that might have been my inexperience at setting things up. In addition, the Go Pro studio software is excellent and so easy to use.

Steel Mexican Elbow Manual Lime Lemon Squeezer Press Citrus Juicer WITH BOTTLE OPENER
Offered by A1SONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted!, 24 Sept. 2013
This is exactly what I was looking for for ages! A stainless steel squeezer that looks like it will last. I have had several others in the past made various materials including plastic, aluminium and enamel coated. They all disintegrated after a while, probably from the acidity of the lemons and limes. The stainless steel construction is more acid resistant and the elbow hinge seems a lot stronger too, something which failed in my previous ones.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2014 12:02 PM GMT