Profile for M M Meredith > Reviews

Content by M M Meredith

M M Meredith

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Luxury Bath Mat [Lime Green colour] - 100% Cotton, Reversible, Thick, Soft, Absorbent, Round shaped (Size: 70 Cms diameter). Available in 4 colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colour & top quality!, 19 Oct. 2013
The bath mat is the ideal shape & perfect colour.It is so soft and has a really deep pile-best bath mat I have ever used!Just a shame they don't sell towels to match.
Cottony were really helpful as I ordered another mat in a different colour and they amended the postage charges-great service!

Luxury Bath Mat [Orange colour] - 100% Cotton, Reversible, Thick, Soft, Absorbent, Round shaped (Size: 70 Cms diameter). Available in 4 colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colour & top quality!, 19 Oct. 2013

ITALY ITALIAN EUROPEAN NATIONAL FLAG QUALITY ENAMEL LAPEL PIN BADGE
ITALY ITALIAN EUROPEAN NATIONAL FLAG QUALITY ENAMEL LAPEL PIN BADGE
Offered by Emblems-Gifts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect in every way!, 19 Oct. 2013
Great quality considering the price!Good colours too.
The first parcel didn't arrive (still don't know what happened to it?)& I needed this badge(I ordered 2 -see separate review) to go with my father's birthday pressie.'Emblems Gifts' were superb and sent another parcel out 1st class which arrived the next day.Great service-would not hesitate to use them again & hope to place another order soon.

ENGLAND ST GEORGE & ITALY ITALIAN FRIENDSHIP NATIONAL ENAMEL LAPEL PIN BADGE
ENGLAND ST GEORGE & ITALY ITALIAN FRIENDSHIP NATIONAL ENAMEL LAPEL PIN BADGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than I expected!, 19 Oct. 2013
Great quality especially as wasn't expensive.The colours were true to the photo .I wanted this as I am half English & half Italian- think it would make a great gift for someone who has "dual nationality".
The first parcel didn't arrive (still don't know what happened to it?)& I needed the other badge I ordered (Italian flag) to go with my father's birthday pressie.'Emblems Gifts' were superb and sent another parcel out 1st class which arrived the next day.Great service-would not hesitate to use them again & hope to place another order soon.

Spirit Level Cufflinks - Designer Gift for DIY fan or Builder - Ideal Boxed Gift
Offered by Wedding Sundries

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for my DIY mad nephew...& they work too!, 25 Sept. 2013
Fantastic gift which was well received by my 18yr old nephew who is an avid DIY fan!

Great price,value for money and well made...was amazed they actually worked too!

Brilliant!

Easy Italian Crossword Puzzles (Language - Italian)
Easy Italian Crossword Puzzles (Language - Italian)
by Nancy Goldhagen

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present for my Italian Dad & for anyone learning Italian!, 25 Sept. 2013
I wanted to buy my Italian Dad something different and thought this was perfect as an extra gift for his Birthday!

We had a go at a couple of the crosswords together and as my Italian is very rusty I found it useful so may be ordering another for myself....

I love the fact there is Italian/Italian,Italian/English & English/Italian crosswords in the book.Brilliant!

Orange Wallet Pocket Case Cover Samsung Galaxy Young S6310 Includes Touch Screen Stylus, Screen Protector and Polishing Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab colour & great value!!, 6 Sept. 2013
Couldn't decide between lime green & orange so bought both! They are brilliant with spaces for credit cards etc -almost like a mini wallet....fantastic value for money and colours are true to the photos!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value & price!, 6 Sept. 2013
Ordered this for a 14 yr old nephew for his birthday (along with another funny T shirt etc).He loved it...great price & great value (but not washed yet!)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price & quality!, 6 Sept. 2013
Ordered this for a 14 yr old nephew's birthday.....he loved it!.Great value and liked that you had such a choice of colours

FITFLOP 187 Ladies WALKSTAR SLIDE ( PATENT ) Shoes Sandals FitFlops: Black: UK 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great pair of Fitflops!, 15 Aug. 2013
I have about 8 pairs of Fitflops and started out with the toe thong designs.However i actually prefer the Slide design now.This is my second pair in this design-my first was the black glittery ones-but these are more suitable for everyday wear-I just love them!!

So comfortable and I no longer suffer from pain under my arches -Plantar Fascitis(think I've spelt that wrong)since wearing Fitflops.
These were great value for money and I will prob buy another pair in a different colour to add to my collection!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7