Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for James B > Reviews

Content by James B

James B "James B" (London)

Miss Eylure Emily False Eyelashes
Miss Eylure Emily False Eyelashes

5.0 out of 5 stars Like I said they are the best lashes I have ..., 19 Oct. 2014
I am hopeless at applying false lashes and these are the only ones I seem to be able to get to stay on. They look natural and you don’t know you are wearing them.
Although there are self adhesive I still use a bit of Duo glue ( you can get this at Mac) to make sure they are rock solid – this way you can be sure they are not going to budge all day. Like I said they are the best lashes I have ever tried and I have tried most of them and spent far more money than this.

xhorizon TM Black Luxury Designer Woven Leather With Black Camellia Crossbody Case Cover Pouch Purse Hand Bag iPhone
Offered by xhorizon

Camille Womens Ladies Luxury Gold Leopard All In One Onesie Fleece Pyjamas 8/10
Camille Womens Ladies Luxury Gold Leopard All In One Onesie Fleece Pyjamas 8/10
Offered by Camille Lingerie

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this onesie, 26 Dec. 2013
I ordered the snow leopard grey onesie and love it so much I also purchased the brown one. I also ordered one for a Christmas present and it was due to arrive on 28th Dec but it arrived on 24th Dec so I was delighted!! Quality is great, Great value, highly recommended.

2 Person Chiller Hamper Picnic Basket
2 Person Chiller Hamper Picnic Basket
Offered by Willow & Avon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 Sept. 2013
Integral chiller compartment – pure genius!
Great quality, very happy with my purchase.
All I need now is some sunshine.

Screw Business as Usual
Screw Business as Usual
by Sir Richard Branson

5.0 out of 5 stars Doing good is good for business, 5 Mar. 2012
Having Richard Branson's actively promote `doing good is good for business' can only be a good thing. Not only does he walk his talk now that he has multi millions at his disposal he adopted the same philosophy as a teenager when he set up the student magazine offering help lines and support to students. If every business took a leaf out of his book and adopted the same approach the world would be a better place in a short space of time. I didn't view the stories as self promotion I saw them as real life examples of how you can put `doing good is good for business' into practice, what could be better than to lead by example.
In my opinion this book isn't just for business owners it should be read by everyone on the planet.

Aspiring to Mastery the Foundation: The Secret Laws of Attracting Mastery Into Your Life.
by Jacqueline Day

5.0 out of 5 stars Discover your true potential and purpose, 14 Oct. 2011
There are many books that promise to be life changing but this one delivers. Aspiring to Mastery is not just a book it also contains a workbook so you can create a step by step plan to a brighter future. This book helps you become the best version of you and discover your true potential and purpose.

Imagine & You Can: Transform Your Life Today
Imagine & You Can: Transform Your Life Today
by Davinia Gill

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended by The Coaching Academy, 10 Nov. 2009
Bev James, MD, The Coaching Academy

`This is the most readable personal development book I've ever got my hands on (and I can guarantee there have been plenty) What I love about this book is that it makes you want to read it as soon as you pick it up. There are pages to write your exercise results in which makes the whole experience more enjoyable.

Women will massively benefit from this book - it is aimed at young women, but women of any age will be able to increase their happiness and fulfilment by following its simple steps. For these reasons The Coaching Academy will be recommending this book to all of its students and I have already purchased 15 books to give to female friends and family members.