Profile for YC > Reviews

DRAWER RUNNER MFI 28MM X 278 EXTENDS TO 452MM
DRAWER RUNNER MFI 28MM X 278 EXTENDS TO 452MM
Offered by Handles And Ironmongery

5.0 out of 5 stars These Drawer Runners are fab..!! They ..., 10 Mar. 2015
These Drawer Runners are fab..!! They have transformed my old 1980's MFI Kitchen drawers, I'm selling the house soon and didn't want to spend a fortune on a new kitchen. I fitted them myself in an afternoon..all 8 sets of them - hubby watching the Rugby..!! Now open and close a treat.

Rotary Ladies Rectangular Silver Dial Sterling Silver Bracelet Watch
Rotary Ladies Rectangular Silver Dial Sterling Silver Bracelet Watch
Offered by Watches2U

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, 8 Dec. 2013
My husband bought this watch for my birthday Feb 2011. By Aug 2013 this watch became unwearable. The silver plating on the bracelet had come off and now the underneath metal irritates my skin (I did believe this was solid silver). I am very disappointed with this watch as I had a Rotary watch bought for me in 2000 which I wore for 10 years and loved it, unfortunately this watch was stolen hence the purchase of this watch. Not sure if I would buy another Rotary watch..especially from on-line shopping.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2013 9:34 PM GMT

Wilton 7-Piece Decorating Brush Set
Wilton 7-Piece Decorating Brush Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Product, 11 Mar. 2013
Bought these brushes as I want to start painting free hand on cakes. There are a good range of brushes so hopefully they will do the job. Very impressed with delivery, well packaged and arrived in good time. Would recommend product and seller.

JEM Drop Flower Nozzle #2D (Carded)
JEM Drop Flower Nozzle #2D (Carded)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Nozzle, 6 Mar. 2013
This arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. Loved trying it out, makes lovely roses on cupcakes and larger cakes. I would definitely recommend it. Check out my pic...I'm much better at cake decorating than photography..!!
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars YC, 23 Jan. 2013
Love these cutters, I'm slowly getting my collection together. Heard some people having trouble with them, all I can say is make sure you use good quality gumpaste or better still Mexican paste and dust with cornflour.. Won't work with normal cake fondant. Hope this helped.