Profile for rosajinda > Reviews

RM-Series Replacement Remote Control for HITACHI 19HXD05UA
RM-Series Replacement Remote Control for HITACHI 19HXD05UA
Offered by cherrypickelectronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement, 20 May 2014
I took my TV back to Argos for repair but they lost the remote control. They gave me a 'universal' control but that didn't work so I did a quick search and Amazon produced this result. The remote came really quickly and although visually it is not 100% identical to the original, it has absolutely everything you need and all works perfectly. I would say it's actually a far better control all round than the original Hitachi one. Very pleased.

In an Unspoken Voice: How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness
In an Unspoken Voice: How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness
by Peter A. Levine

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 26 Oct. 2013
Quite simply the best book I have ever read in this area. A truly wholehearted and thorough tome not just in trauma itself but for understanding the body, the mind and why we are the way we are. It makes absolute perfect sense and will really encourage you. I read it from a 'study' point of view and it has benefitted me in a way I never thought possible to open up new areas of research and interest. Equally if you are looking to read it because trauma and anxiety have deeply affected you or those close, it explains everything totally clearly in a very instructive and educated yet perfectly comprehensible voice. The reason I study this area is because I have been greatly affected and therefore totally resonate on the personal level too. If you have been looking for 'answers' and 'cures' this will move you forwards. You will feel like a different person and see the picture you have been trying to uncover for so long. Don't rush the reading, take it all in. It has the power to transform your life. Outstanding!

JUmbo Universal Remote Control
JUmbo Universal Remote Control

1.0 out of 5 stars it doesn't work, 30 Dec. 2010
I bought one of these and the only setting that worked was tv - the red light did not come on if you tried to set any of the other functions (dvd, vcr, sat). I returned it and got a new one but it is the same. None of the other buttons work. Even if you set the tv function up, it seems to "lose" this setting after a while. A shame as it could be really cool, but actually its just really rubbish!