Profile for n7misc > Reviews

Content by n7misc
Top Reviewer Ranking: 255

n7misc (London)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Cushion Number 01, Porcelain
L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Cushion Number 01, Porcelain

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - great innovation!, 25 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Surprised at how much I like this! It's a really quick and easy way to get a lovely, even coverage. The foundation itself is a very nice, thin texture that gives a silky, natural looking finish. The sponge design is a great innovation. I have pale cream skin colour and the porcelain shade is perfect for me.

Not sure how long this will last, but it's a good price, so I think offers good value. I think this is perfect for younger people learning to apply make-up and great for those with more experience too. I can't fault it and I will be buying more.

Maybelline Vivid Matte Lipstick Number 50, Nude Thrill
Maybelline Vivid Matte Lipstick Number 50, Nude Thrill

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., 25 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Not over keen on this. It does provide a good, intense coating, and the texture is nice, but with a matte lipstick I like a neat edge, and that's very difficult to achieve with this type of sponge wand applicator. May suit your style, but not for me.

Fly London Wege, Women's Sandals, Black, 4 UK (37 EU)
Fly London Wege, Women's Sandals, Black, 4 UK (37 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute., 25 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am very impressed with the quality of Fly London sandals and these are the most well made of the bunch. The leather is better than it looks in the picture and the edges of the pieces are all stitched. The leather has a slightly firmer feel than some of the other sandals I have tried. The ankle and cross strap both fasten with Velcro rather than a buckle, giving a purer, more sophisticated look and greatly pleasing my daughter as it's 'quicker and easier' to put them on and take them off.
The cork wedge gives a really comfortable surface for the bottom of the foot, is very supportive and doesn't hurt your back. A great cheats way to gain a few inches height. We love the white rubber sole - very 'converse' stylee, which makes these credible for a younger audience too (from a practical point of view - you won't slip over in the rain).
All in all, we really like these. They're super comfy and supportive, but pretty on trend (vaguely gladiator sandal looking) and they're very well made.

Fly London Wege, Women's Sandals, Black, 6 UK (39 EU)
Fly London Wege, Women's Sandals, Black, 6 UK (39 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and cute., 23 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

Fly London Yost, Women's Sandals, Devil Red, 7 UK (40 EU)
Fly London Yost, Women's Sandals, Devil Red, 7 UK (40 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, great quality., 22 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Lush sandals. I love the shade of red (picture is a true representation of the colour). The leather is super soft, but strong. The rubber (?) heel is dense and supportive. I love a wedge heel. Sexy, but no back ache.
I'm pretty sure these won't rub, ever! I have worn them for a day and I love them. Generous sizing in this design though - I would size down unless you have very wide feet.
Gorgeous.

Fly London Year, Women's Sandals, Tan, 7 UK (40 EU)
Fly London Year, Women's Sandals, Tan, 7 UK (40 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Such great quality., 22 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A beautiful sandal, made from lovely, soft, good quality leather and a very supportive rubber (or similar?) for the base. The quality of construction is fantastic and the strap around the ankle makes these incredibly comfortable.
Lovely dark brown / burnt demerara colour. These are just lovely. They look gorgeous on my daughter, very flattering, as the wide straps make the foot look dainty.

Fly London Yael Women's Wedge Sandals - Mustard, 6 UK
Fly London Yael Women's Wedge Sandals - Mustard, 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 22 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Oh gosh. Gorgeous shoes. I know they're on the pricey side, but I think they're so worth the money. Hugely comfortable, I could walk around in these all day. The leather is beautifully soft, but strong and supportive. The sole is an incredibly supportive material (rubber of some kind?) and I love the wedge and the height - perfect to give height without giving you back ache.
I wouldn't call this colour 'mustard'. To me this is a caramel or tan... I have added a pic to try to illustrate the colour...
Love these.

Hozelock Easy Drip Micro Kit
Hozelock Easy Drip Micro Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally brill. Love this kit., 20 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Excellent addition to the watering system already in place in my garden, courtesy of Hozelock. I am already using a
Hozelock Easy Drip Universal Kit, with a Hozelock timer on the tap. All are excellent and I am a convert!

I'm very pleased to be able to add the micro kit into the system, as it means that my greenhouse is now covered too. I just introduced the pipe through a convenient hole that I hadn't got round to masticking closed, and then put the pipes around the tomatoes and then under the gravel to the staging. Spikes in pots - hey presto! I'm really impressed with the quality of this system. I have used cheapo versions before and they really weren't fit for purpose. I ended up chucking them. The Hozelock kit however is indispensable. It is super easy to set up, and if you add in the timer - you can just forget about watering! I'm so happy to come back from a week away to find everything in the greenhouse doing well. I might get another set for the patio.

I really think anyone could set this kit up. I had a quick look at the pictures and then got on with it. I would advise you to lay the pipe(s) out with the spikes before you cut / pierce the pipe, as it does take a bit of playing about to get the droppers where you need them.

Fly London Weil, Women's Sandals, Green (Nilegreen), 4 UK
Fly London Weil, Women's Sandals, Green (Nilegreen), 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, super comfy., 18 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Ohhhhh these are super cute! Unfortunately I am a size 9 so I have to let my sister have the size 4! I'm very jealous but she's thrilled with them.

Great brand, so our expectations were high and we're not disappointed. The leather is strong, good quality stuff, but soft and comfortable, with no sharp edges to rub. The colour is gorgeous. The wedge makes them very flattering for the calf but also comfortable to walk in as they're rather shock absorbing! The rubber sole is grippy as well as on trend. They look cute with trousers or a dress / shorts.

Sure, this is a fairly expensive brand, but the quality is excellent and these feel like they're going to last as well as my Fly boots. Proof of the pudding I guess is I am going to buy a pair for me ;o)

Update: the size 9 is a 42 not a 43 so I am sending it back as it's too small. Also quite narrow.

Venum Challenger 2.0 MMA Gloves - Black/Matte Black, Medium
Venum Challenger 2.0 MMA Gloves - Black/Matte Black, Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars Size up., 18 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are well padded and comfortable to wear, with good strapping around the wrist and protection for each digit.
They seem to be well made from decent materials but haven't had sustained use yet, so I can't say how much they will stand up to.
Size is on the small side so I would size up. The medium is too small for my size 8 hands and fits my 13 yr old daughter well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20