Profile for Amy Riddett > Reviews

Content by Amy Riddett

Amy Riddett (nr Cambridge UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
EasyAcc 10000mAh Power Bank Brilliant External Battery Pack for iPhone Samsung HTC LG Smartphones Tablets - Black and Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for travelling! Couldn't have been without it!, 8 April 2015
I was going travelling and wanted a battery charger so I could charge my phone, iPad, iPod and Gopro when I was on the go. This thing was a life saver! I could hook it up when I was in the car and charge two things at once. Never ran out of battery. Great product!

Yousave Accessories iPhone 6 Case Ultra Thin Clear Silicone Gel Cover
Yousave Accessories iPhone 6 Case Ultra Thin Clear Silicone Gel Cover
Offered by Yousave Accessories

3.0 out of 5 stars Great price, quick fix, 8 April 2015
I needed a quick phone case as my new iPhone was being sent out to me and I knew I wanted a clear one. I was happy initially with this case but after a few months it has really discoloured. It was a great price though and served me well for a cheap quick case!

Next Goal Wins [DVD]
Next Goal Wins [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mike Brett

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic film (...and I don't even like football!), 8 April 2015
This review is from: Next Goal Wins [DVD] (DVD)
This film is more of a feature length documentary, I saw it at the cinema and absolutely adored it. Now firstly, don't be put off it you don't like football, I can't stand it but I LOVED this film. It's a great underdog story about an amazing group who men who are so passionate about football. It's a lovely story that really touched me, i have recommended it to so many friends. A must see and one of fav films of 2014

I Forget Where We Were (Amazon Artist Lounge)
I Forget Where We Were (Amazon Artist Lounge)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great live session, thanks Amazon!, 8 April 2015
I adore Ben Howard and this short AMAZON session is great, 3 live tracks off the new album. A must for any fan!

In Dreams (Amazon Artist Lounge)
In Dreams (Amazon Artist Lounge)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!! Thanks AMAZON, 8 April 2015

Small Things (Amazon Artist Lounge)
Small Things (Amazon Artist Lounge)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great live session!, 8 April 2015

TOP-MAX 67mm UV Filter Black Universal Aluminum Alloy Multi Coated Screw-in Protective Lens for SLR Camera/Digital Camera
Offered by com2save ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and speedy delivery, 8 April 2015
Needed a UV filter before I headed off on holiday, this product does the job and was delivered very quickly.

Chinese Crested Traditional 2015 Calendar
Chinese Crested Traditional 2015 Calendar
by Magnet and Steel Ltd
Edition: Misc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect as a gift, 8 April 2015
Bought this as a gift for someone who loves Chinese Crested, great product and price. Nice big photos inside.

Miracle Dogs: Adventures on Wheels
Miracle Dogs: Adventures on Wheels
by Sandy Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Very uplifting and heartfelt book, 8 April 2015
We have our own dog, Maria, who is lucky enough to use a Walkin Wheels cart - I bought this book as a gift for my Mum. She absolutely loved it, it's very interesting and its split into small stories of each individual case so very easy to pick up and read a small story at a time, ideal for someone like my Mum who doesn't have a lot of time to read. A great book, great read for anyone else with a paralysed pet

The Little Book Of Buddhism
The Little Book Of Buddhism
by Dalai Lama

5.0 out of 5 stars Short and sweet, 8 April 2015
A nice little book with lots of lovely quotes in to keep you positive throughout the day

Page: 1 | 2 | 3