Profile for Mr. P. Taylor > Reviews

Content by Mr. P. Taylor

Mr. P. Taylor "Paul Taylor" (Bangalore, India)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
LDS Combination Key Safe - Wall Mounted (with handy key hook included!)
LDS Combination Key Safe - Wall Mounted (with handy key hook included!)
Offered by GW Global Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars Small, 16 April 2017
The key safe is very sturdy and well made but it is only capable of holding one key. There are no hooks inside the safe to hang keys. I suggest you look for a different key safe if you wish to store more than one key

Scruffs Peaked Knitted Hat
Scruffs Peaked Knitted Hat
Offered by MAD4TOOLS.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not windproof, 16 April 2017
The hat is not windproof and it is cold when out on a windy day

BUFFALO ARCTIC WINTER MOTORCYCLE GLOVES, X-LARGE
BUFFALO ARCTIC WINTER MOTORCYCLE GLOVES, X-LARGE
Offered by NIGHTINGALES

1.0 out of 5 stars Cold!, 16 April 2017
I used these gloves this weekend for a bike trip from Aberdeen to Applecross. The gloves appear well made and were very comfortable but the low rating is simply due to the cold. My fingers were like ice most of the journey and the temperature was not cold. I have consigned these gloves to the bin.

Photographic Print of Battle of Waterloo map J020089
Photographic Print of Battle of Waterloo map J020089
Offered by x7313

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 13 Sept. 2016
Very small print

Tile (Gen 2) - Phone Finder. Key Finder. Item Finder - 4 Pack
Tile (Gen 2) - Phone Finder. Key Finder. Item Finder - 4 Pack
Offered by Hale Communications

3.0 out of 5 stars They are easy to set-up and use through your iPhone or Android ..., 13 Sept. 2016
If these Tiles were less expensive and smaller in size then I would have given them 5 stars. They are easy to set-up and use through your iPhone or Android phone and do what they promise.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 16, 2016 11:09 PM BST

Richa Adventure W/P boot black 43
Richa Adventure W/P boot black 43
Offered by MSG Bike Gear

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy a bigger size than you normally wear, 13 Sept. 2016
The boots look very good, robust and excellent build quality but I could not get them on my feet. I wear a size 9 shoe and my current motorbike boots are a size 9 but these boots were far too small. Now waiting for seller's response to my refund/return request.

DAB+ Clock Radio Bluetooth Speaker - August MB400 - Wake to your Favourite DAB, FM or MP3 Music and Bring it with You - Portable Powered by C Cells (not included)
Offered by Daffodil UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor audio quality, 5 Sept. 2016
I returned this item after just moments of listening. After unpacking the radio I plugged it in and it flashed that the clock was not set. I opened the manual and it said to press the "mode" button. The manual showed the mode button and so I pressed but no response so I tried a different button and the radio then went through the process of search for stations. Then I listened to the first station it had found and the sound quality was appalling. The audio was very cheap and nasty. It would be a compliment to say the audio quality was tinny! That was the major disappointment but then when I tried to navigate the menu and other options it was a bemusing, confusing and very frustrating mess. I recommend you continue your search for a different DAB radio. The next time I find a suitable product I am going to ask the previous buyers about the sound quality.

Buyee® 1 x Set 800M Bluetooth Motorbike Motorcycle Helmet Intercom Interphone Headset Headphone

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, Nasty, Costly Mistake and Painful, 29 Mar. 2016
I cannot recommend these earphones to anyone using a full-face or a tight fitting helmet.
I ordered this Buyee interphone so I could listen to music, take calls from my iPhone and listen to the audio directions from my Garmin. The item came well packaged although there was one strange piece in the box and it turns out it has nothing to do with the interphone. The instructions did not exactly match the model I had and had sections censored with a black permanent marker. Maybe those sections did not fit the political agenda of the country of origin. The fitting was not straightforward because the instructions say you can place the headphones in the helmet before removing the permanent sticky protector and try to place the earpieces in the helmet to determine the most comfortable location. Somehow, I doubt that the person who wrote those instructions has worn a full-face helmet. As soon as you put the helmet on the earpieces move. After many tries I simply removed the sticky pad protection and looked inside the helmet for the areas with the most space and I attached the earpieces and then threaded the wire around the inner lining of the helmet. I then paired the device with my iPhone and tested the equipment with some music. The sound quality was not great but was okay. I was not expecting hi-fi quality audio output so I was not disappointed. I then went for a short ride to try out the kit. After 20 minutes my earlobes were hurting from the physical pressure being applied by the earpieces themselves. I stopped the bike and adjusted the location of the pieces in the helmet and tried again. After another 15 minutes I stopped and then removed the earpieces and mouthpiece as I could not stand the physical discomfort of the equipment. I also noticed that the bracket holding the bluetooth controller that was attached to my helmet had broken and cannot be used any longer. In all, the product cost me approximately £1 per minute of use.
My advice is to buy a similar product from a recommended manufacturer with a good reputation. Do not buy these cheap, nasty and painful earpieces.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2016 2:33 AM BST

Toutacoo, Unisex Woollen Scarf - Made in France 3-Black
Toutacoo, Unisex Woollen Scarf - Made in France 3-Black
Offered by TOUTACOO

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and soft, 27 Jan. 2016
A lovely warm scarf that does not have you scratching your neck as so many wool scarfs do

Aladdin Lamps Mantles R-150
Aladdin Lamps Mantles R-150
Offered by AP Motor Store

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 27 Jan. 2016
I am on my third mantle in as many months. They quickly damage and become unusable

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5