Profile for Goff,Cambs > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Silk Degrees
Silk Degrees

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 May 2015
This review is from: Silk Degrees (MP3 Download)
Lovely. Took me back.

King Of The World
King Of The World

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely piece of work showing the expressive nature of this wonderful set of musicians, 8 Aug. 2014
This review is from: King Of The World (MP3 Download)
Ah bless, lovely piece of work showing the expressive nature of this wonderful set of musicians

Don't Believe a Word (Live)
Don't Believe a Word (Live)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Aug. 2014
Wonderful example of this much admired and sadly missed artist's expressive capabilities

I Wanna Be Around
I Wanna Be Around

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 16 May 2014
This review is from: I Wanna Be Around (MP3 Download)
Aah, classic piece of music. Love the old crooners, remember hearing them all on the radio in the sixties and seventies in my youth. Wonderful smooth voice.

Tom's Diner (7" Version) [feat. Suzanne Vega]
Tom's Diner (7" Version) [feat. Suzanne Vega]

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 May 2014
Excellent iconic piece of music. Would love to hear it actually being played in Tom's Diner ! Love her voice.

My Love's a 45
My Love's a 45

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 16 May 2014
This review is from: My Love's a 45 (MP3 Download)
Interesting sound, nice voice. Not sure where it was going though. Could have stopped earlier, or run on for another half hour. Haven't heard the album yet, wonder if the rest is a bit samey too.

The Right In Me
The Right In Me

4.0 out of 5 stars Jolly, 16 May 2014
This review is from: The Right In Me (MP3 Download)
What a jolly little tune, might have to have a look at the album. Seems to be a good candidate for a driving trip.

The Way We Walk Vol.2: Genesis Live / The Longs
The Way We Walk Vol.2: Genesis Live / The Longs

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent live album, 9 Mar. 2014
An absolute treasure, great songs, all knitted together in what would certainly been a fantastic gig to be part of

iBPM Stylus 8 Pack for Tesco Hudl & Tesco Hudl 2
iBPM Stylus 8 Pack for Tesco Hudl & Tesco Hudl 2
Offered by BPM UK LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful idea, who'd have thought of this little marvel ?, 10 Feb. 2014
The next thing you know they'll be putting soft rubbers on the end of pencils so you can rub out mistakes you may have written on pieces of paper - tell you what, that could be dual purpose, perhaps it might be useful for those people with stubby fingers like me to tap on the touch screen of an iPod, or tablet etc etc. Woo hoo what a great idea.

Jingle Bells
Jingle Bells

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy Christmas, 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Jingle Bells (MP3 Download)
Sorry it's late, I'd hoped not to have to review this as I was stuck for words, but these will have to do. It's a nice song, I used to sing it when I went carolling (I was a choirboy you know, until teenage and smoking spoilt me)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4