Profile for sevs26 > Reviews

Lonely Girl
Lonely Girl
by Josephine Cox

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept mum quiet!, 31 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Lonely Girl (Paperback)
Bought this for my mum for Christmas and she loved it

The Magic Of 3 Weeks: How To Form Positive Habits That Can Transform Your Life
The Magic Of 3 Weeks: How To Form Positive Habits That Can Transform Your Life
by Ian Boddison

5.0 out of 5 stars Another must have, 3 Dec. 2015
Really good read and for me was thought provoking

79 Network Marketing Tips for Fast-Track Success
79 Network Marketing Tips for Fast-Track Success
by Wes Linden
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 21 April 2015
An excellent tool for all network marketers. My car is my school so perfect to listen to during long or short journeys.
Have learned so much just by listening.. A must have...

Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead: How Fruits and Vegetables Changed My Life
Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead: How Fruits and Vegetables Changed My Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesaver, 23 July 2013
This book is a real eye opener and a must read for anyone who is unwell or just doesn't feel that they are fulfilling their lives to the maximum. It is one of a few books that I have read that has really stopped me in my tracks and made me rethink my lifestyle. It confirms all that Jason Vale tells us to do......so thank you guys.

Freedom from the Diet Trap: Slim for Life: Freedom from the Food Trap
Freedom from the Diet Trap: Slim for Life: Freedom from the Food Trap

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Jun. 2013
This book is a real eye opener. After reading it I can't wait to get started. There is so much information and Jason puts this across very well in language that everyone can understand. So get the book and the CD that follows. It really will change your life.

Intro to Paleo: Quick-Start Diet Guide to Burn Fat, Lose Weight, and Build Muscle

5.0 out of 5 stars Help at last., 12 May 2013
Lots of sensible information without being too technical or scientific. Really enjoyed reading this book and was an easy read.

Juice Master Keeping It Simple: Over 100 Delicious Juices and Smoothies
Juice Master Keeping It Simple: Over 100 Delicious Juices and Smoothies
by Jason Vale

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 20 Dec. 2012
very informative and inspirational, has helped transform my life in many ways. Juices are delicious and havent found any I dont like as yet

Figuring out Fibromyalgia: Current science and the most effective treatments: Volume 1
by Ginevra Liptan MD

5.0 out of 5 stars lifesaver, 2 Oct. 2012
This book is the first one that I have read that has given me some hope for the future. I have followed it as written and found a really big improvement in my overall condition. I would say that I am about 70% better which is amazing. I recommend this to everyone I speak to that either has the condition or knows someone who has the condition.

Figuring out Fibromyalgia: Current Science and the Most Effective Treatments
Figuring out Fibromyalgia: Current Science and the Most Effective Treatments

5.0 out of 5 stars A real eyeopener, 22 Aug. 2012
This book was a real eye opener for me. I have read so many books and so many papers etc trying to find an answer to help me keep living my life. I was at a desperate stage when I decided to have one last look on Amazon via my kindle. Figuring out Fibromyalgia has so much information that I had never read before. It made so much sense, and was fairly easy for me to understand. I have tried the suggestions made in the book and have had the blood test and have taken certain items out of my diet that I was slightly intollerant to. I have had the first breakthough in many years and at last I am managing to remain awake all day and most evenings. I know I have a long road ahead, but for me this book is my lifeline... Thank you for writing it. I am going to buy a copy for my own GP.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 16, 2014 9:53 AM BST

Hopi Direct Biosun style Ear Candles with Filters (3 Pairs)
Hopi Direct Biosun style Ear Candles with Filters (3 Pairs)
Offered by Hopi | Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 6 May 2012
Really good product. Was really pleased with the results. Usually use different candles but will be using these in the future. Found the service was excellent on the delivery etc and will use them again.