Profile for Malachi > Reviews

Content by Malachi

Malachi

Easyacc® 10000mAh Dual USB 3.1A Output Portable Power Bank Pack External Battery Charger for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Note Nokia Lumia Smartphone Tablets Pc Bluetooth Speaker - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 28 Oct. 2013
Brought this product to keep my phone topped up whilst out of the house for extended periods of time such as day trips away or camping. This product lived up to expectations and performs well charging my phone to full in a short period.

Mens Cotton Flannel Pyjama Bottoms (M, Black)
Mens Cotton Flannel Pyjama Bottoms (M, Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 28 Oct. 2013
I purchased two of these as to get the free delivery. Initially I was impressed with the comfort however the quality of these are beyond terrible. Both pairs have ripped along their seams.

PHYSIOGARD NIGHTGUARD. SIMPLE TO USE BITE GUARD. No special fitting required
PHYSIOGARD NIGHTGUARD. SIMPLE TO USE BITE GUARD. No special fitting required

3.0 out of 5 stars No what I expected, 19 Nov. 2011
I was expecting something that would at least be comfortable to wear but I didn't find that with this product. I couldn't seem to forget it was in my mouth which made it impossible to sleep with. On the plus side the postage was quick though!

Moon GEM 3.0  Rear Light -Red
Moon GEM 3.0 Rear Light -Red
Offered by Parkers of Bolton

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but bright, 19 Oct. 2011
When the moon GEM 3.0 arrived I was surprised at the size of the device. It was smaller then I originally anticipated and made me feel a bit sceptical about how functional it would be.

Don't let the size of this device put you off how powerful it is those four LED's can pump out some light and are ideal for urban/sub-urban use.

It has a little blue light which flashes indicating when the power is low which states it has about 30 minutes run time remaining.

I am very happy with this purchase and would recommend highly.

GreyMobiles USB 2.0 Sync & Charge Data Cable For Apple iPod Shuffle 4G 2GB (4th Generation)
Offered by buycheapDG-Ships from Taiwan Station

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says!, 19 April 2011
The build quality I am a bit skeptical about after the first one I received failing to work and falling apart - however GreyMobiles quickly and happily handled this and dispatched a new one within two days and the product works well! It does what it says and for a very reasonable price. I've been using this product for two weeks now without any hiccups!