Profile for summer rain > Reviews

Clear Crystal Curved Five Crystal Tragus / Cartilage Earring Upper Ear Bar
Clear Crystal Curved Five Crystal Tragus / Cartilage Earring Upper Ear Bar
Offered by Gekko Body Jewellery

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to put in, 26 Mar. 2017
Looks lovely and arrived fast. However because the front doesn't come off, only the back ball does its very hard to put in your tragus. Still haven't managed to yet. Shame as it looks nice.

Remedios Crystal Bridal Wedding Headband Tiara Hair Flower
Remedios Crystal Bridal Wedding Headband Tiara Hair Flower
Offered by Remedios Wedding Supply

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful, 26 Mar. 2017
I didn't know what to expect for such a cheap price. But I have to say, this headband is gorgeous! Looks amazing on and as expensive as ones in wedding shops. Would highly recommend.

Yazilind Elegant 18K Gold Plated Inlay Cubic Zirconia Heart Design Small Stud Earrings for Women Gift Idea
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LIMITED

2.0 out of 5 stars Much larger than then look and not as nice as picture, 16 Dec. 2016
Much larger than then look and not as nice as picture, my set had a small dent which can be seen.

Baby Vest - Brown - 18-24 - I'm waiting for my hogwarts letter funny baby vest / baby grow Baby Vest / Baby Grow
Offered by cocosbabycloset

1.0 out of 5 stars Lettering falls off in wash, 16 Dec. 2016
Product arrived on time and looked great.
Wrapped it up and gave it to my nephew as a present this week. His mom washed it on a 30 and all the lettering peeled off. Very disappointing as it looked great before wash.

Mountain Warehouse Multi-Colour Womens Beanie Teal
Mountain Warehouse Multi-Colour Womens Beanie Teal

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat, 14 Nov. 2016
Love this hat. Fast delivery, great product and can wear with most things because it has lots of colours. Not too tight either like some hats, so if you have styled your hair it won't flatten it down
:-) 5stars.

A Bit Krafty Friendship Wish Bracelet, New Mum To Be - Pink
A Bit Krafty Friendship Wish Bracelet, New Mum To Be - Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars Brought as present, 13 Jun. 2014
Brought as a present for a friend, she loved it. I only gave this 4 stars because the quality of the charm wasn't 100%

Sexy Lingerie Black, Red or Purple Full lace Nightwear Babydoll Thong *Set Size 6-16*
Price: £3.48 - £5.13

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product, 13 Jun. 2014
Fast delivery - poor product.
I'm a size 8 so brought the 8-10. This is more like a 4-6 and it doesn't stretch much. It ripped trying to get it on so I was very disappointed, would return but not worth the postage for £8. I don't usually write bad reviews unless it's really bad. I would not recommend this item :-(

Happy Beds Ortho Royale King Size Mattress Orthopaedic, 5 ft
Happy Beds Ortho Royale King Size Mattress Orthopaedic, 5 ft

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 9 Jan. 2014
I read all the reviews before buying. There were so many good ones I thought why not. The price compared to the shops was fantastic and when my mattress arrived I couldn't believe the quality. It's a great mattress, very firm but with a bit of bounce. I'm only in my 20's but suffer with lower back ache and use to wake up feel crumpled. After three days I could feel the support and my bones aligning where they should be. I'm very pleased and hope it continues to support me. Thank you happy beds!!

The Cake Eaters [DVD] [2007]
The Cake Eaters [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart

4.0 out of 5 stars Good performance, 24 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Cake Eaters [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
Kristen Stewart plays a really good part in this. I would of given it 5 stars but the ending wasnt fantastic.

Black Batman Adult M - Luzia New Womens Adult Mens Unisex Aztec Superman Batman Print Ladies Hoody Jumpsuit Onesie

2.0 out of 5 stars Sent back, 24 Sept. 2013
This item looks great on the picture but when it arrived the design was tacky. The sizes come up very big too. I ended up sending it back as it was a lot of money to waste otherwise. On a positive the seller was really good and efficient. Had no trouble returning it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3