Profile for Mr J C Brown > Reviews

Content by Mr J C Brown

Mr J C Brown

iPhone SE Case, Spigen [Rugged Armor] Resilient [Black] Ultimate protection from drops and impacts for Apple iPhone SE / 5S / 5 - (041CS20167)
Offered by Spigen UK Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 May 2016
Very impressed and saved £25 over apple equivalent

Fitflop Freeway III, Men's Slippers, Brown (Chocolate), 10 UK (44 EU)
Fitflop Freeway III, Men's Slippers, Brown (Chocolate), 10 UK (44 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 May 2016
Fantastic delivery - great quality - love these fit flops

Fitbit Surge Ultimate Fitness Super Watch - Blue, Large
Fitbit Surge Ultimate Fitness Super Watch - Blue, Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Surge versus I Watch, 5 May 2016
Ok - I read all of the comments on the Surge and was on the fence on whether to swap my Apple Watch for the surge. I already had a Fitbit Charge HR and wearing both this and the Apple Watch was too complicated, but I loved the fit bit and found little use for all the apps on the Apple Watch hence deciding to buy the surge.

There appeared to be a few negatives posted on line about the Surge - look, bulky, gps not accurate, etc etc but having had both items I would say the following:-

1. Looks alone Apple Watch beats surge but for me there is something unusual about the surge which makes it feel a bit retro!! Personally I like that.
2. Battery life - Surge easily beats Apple Warch.
3. Size - I wear long sleeves most days and it is fine, I don't know why anyone would comment about not being able to wear long sleeves.
4. Ease of use and practicality - Surge beats Apple Watch. I found the apps to small on the Apple Watch and so this made it too impractical to use. I run and even the Nike app was slow to use - I literally never used any other apps - on the Surge I use most things as I exercise a lot and so Gps for running, spinning workout, weights etc works for me.
4. Fitbit App versus Healt App - Fitbit wins all day long. Data is brill, easy to sync and for me gives better data.

As I say, I exercise a lot and so I wanted a practical watch in the day but someone thing I can use when exercising. I don't need all the additional apps of the I watch which I never used anyway. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the I watch a lot but once the novelty had worn off I did not find it something special.

Bottom Line - I love the Surge and very pleased with the purchase.

G-Shock Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Digital Display and Black Fabric Strap AW-591MS-1AER

4.0 out of 5 stars Delivered on time and love this watch, 5 July 2015
Delivered on time and love this watch. I prefer this strap to the resin one as it looks a little different and is really comfortable. Also the watch is not as bulky as some other g shocks which I love.

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
Very good

Adento iPhone 6 Case Slim Fit Space Black Hard Cover
Adento iPhone 6 Case Slim Fit Space Black Hard Cover

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 25 Nov. 2014
Case ok but very little protection for phone

iPhone 6S Case / Wallet. Premium Leather Wallet Case for Apple iPhone by TORRO (iPhone 6 / 6S, Tan)
Offered by TORRO Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivered next day and have to say best case I have had by far, 2 Nov. 2014
Delivered next day and have to say best case I have had by far. Much better leather and fit to phone is fantastic - iPhone 6. Wanted case with card holder as well so don't think I will be buying anything else in future.

Listerine Duo Reach Interdental Firm Toothbrush - Pack of 2
Listerine Duo Reach Interdental Firm Toothbrush - Pack of 2
Offered by Golds Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Oct. 2014
Excellent

David Jason: My Life
David Jason: My Life

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Read and a Nice Bloke!!, 25 Oct. 2013
Very interesting how he started and also his compliments about his peers. Never gave anyone a slating and also some very funny stories. DJ - seems a very genuine and nice bloke. Ronnie Barker handed "The Guvner" title to him and well deserved to.