Profile for J. M. Kalff > Reviews

Content by J. M. Kalff

J. M. Kalff (Netherlands)

Trendworx 4078 Automatic Revolving Tie & Belt Rack
Trendworx 4078 Automatic Revolving Tie & Belt Rack
Offered by GreatGadgets

4.0 out of 5 stars Revolving tierack, 5 July 2015
I am very happy with the tierack. Only thing I missed was a proper mounting instruction. Found that on the internet

Just One Evil Act: An Inspector Lynley Novel: 15
Just One Evil Act: An Inspector Lynley Novel: 15
by Elizabeth George

1.0 out of 5 stars What a boring and long-winded story, 8 Dec. 2014
Over 800 pages! I finished it, but it was a struggle. What a boring and long-winded story. I always enjoyed the Lynley stories, but this will definitely be my last.

Aqua Optima WC0109 Corona Water Chiller with Filter
Aqua Optima WC0109 Corona Water Chiller with Filter

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this. It lasts about a year. ..., 15 July 2014
Don't buy this. It lasts about a year. The first time they made me buy a new one with a discount because it was out of warranty. This one broke down within months, I sent it back. Broke down again. I received a new one, also broke down after 1 year. They told me I could send it back for repairs but I won't bother any more. Not worth looking for a huge box.

One Day
One Day
by David Nicholls

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Oct. 2011
This review is from: One Day (Paperback)
Excellent book, could not put it down. As far as I am concerned a must read book. It was recommended to me and I am glad I bought it.

Winnie-the-Pooh: Return to the Hundred Acre Wood (Winnie-the-Pooh - Classic Editions)
by David Benedictus

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely loved it, 2 Nov. 2009
My father read Winnie The Pooh to me when I was a little girl, I did the same to my children and I collected Winnie the Pooh in many translations, Latin and Japanese included. I absolutely loved this new book. Well done David Benedictus, I think A.A. Milne and E.H. Shepard would have approved.