Profile for Julie Jaciuk > Reviews

Content by Julie Jaciuk

Julie Jaciuk (Dereham, Norfolk)

Doc Mcstuffins Walkie Talkies
Doc Mcstuffins Walkie Talkies

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 20 May 2015
Nice and solid to hold but not good quality. Sound very poor and very hissy.

Doc McStuffins Wagon
Doc McStuffins Wagon
Offered by Toys etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked that it was already assembled, 20 May 2015
This review is from: Doc McStuffins Wagon (Toy)
I liked that it was already assembled. Stuffed toys fitted in perfectly and my Grandaughter loved it. Received nice a quickly

Felix As Good As It Looks Favourites, 44 x 100 g
Felix As Good As It Looks Favourites, 44 x 100 g
Offered by Health Style Emporium Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars How Time Saving, 18 Sept. 2012
I love this purchase. I have 10 cats and they will only eat As good as it looks. This offer makes it less expensive and I know they will appear each month without me having to do a thing.

Home Is Where The Heart Is
Home Is Where The Heart Is

5.0 out of 5 stars A long time waiting, 24 Nov. 2011
David Cassidy was my hero as a teenager and I have every vinyl made and then again on cd, apart from this one and I have been searching for many many months to find it. When it appeared as a download I was thrilled to say the least and I got it so much cheaper than I expected. I love it and still remember all the words.

Echoes
Echoes
Offered by simply-well-priced

5.0 out of 5 stars He just gets better, 18 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Echoes (Audio CD)
Been waiting a while for this but was well worth it. It is still our unique Will but moving with the times.

Cockney Rhyming Slang
Cockney Rhyming Slang
by Shelley Klein

5.0 out of 5 stars Cokney Hit, 10 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Cockney Rhyming Slang (Hardcover)
I bought this book for a work colleague who comes from yorkshire. She works alongside a girl from the east of London and was constantly asking her what different rhyming slang meant. This book was the perfect gift and she was thrilled with it.

Making the Rounds with Oscar: The Inspirational Story of a Doctor, His Patients and a Very Special Cat
by David Dosa

5.0 out of 5 stars Insight, 6 Mar. 2010
I was fascinated by this little cat. I have 8 cats myself and know they have a sixth sense as I believe most animals do. However, this was not just a story about a cat but about an illness that any one of us may suffer at any time and the knowledge I feel I have gained about it from reading this book is eye opening.

Julie J

Playmobil 4045 Road Sweeper
Playmobil 4045 Road Sweeper

5.0 out of 5 stars One Happy Grandson, 9 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Playmobil 4045 Road Sweeper (Toy)
My Grandson of 2 and a half is besotted with Hoovers and anything that picks up litter so this was a must buy for him. He spends so long picking up bits off the floor so he thinks this is great. I'm sending his CV to Dyson.

Happy Nan Nan of Alfie
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 16, 2012 11:38 PM BST