Profile for Moog > Reviews

Awesome purchase. Recommended

KSG Sequin Art Cupcake
KSG Sequin Art Cupcake

5.0 out of 5 stars Sequin Art, 6 Jan. 2016
This review is from: KSG Sequin Art Cupcake (Toy)
Very good. Pity you only get the one template with these, but went down well with the daughter. Recommend

Dreamscene Keep Calm And Snuggle Mink Faux Fur Throw, Red, 150 x 200 Cm
Dreamscene Keep Calm And Snuggle Mink Faux Fur Throw, Red, 150 x 200 Cm
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Snuggle down!, 6 Jan. 2016
Snuggle it says....snuggle it is. Super soft, super warm and the cause of many a heated exchange between me and the kids. Love it.

Deluxe Combo Loom Set - 1200 Multi coloured loom bands included of different varieties

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow Loom, 4 Mar. 2014
Every kid round our why is into making these now, they're so addictive. The instructtions on how to use the loom are fairly basic, but there's loads of tutorials online (youtube eg), which can teach them some pretty intricate designs.
Now, my girls are loud....VERY loud....but they've been like church mice ever since we bought it and thats a huge plus on its own. I like the fact too that top-up packs of bands are readily available in all sorts of colours, textures etc and reasonably priced at that.
Very pleased and would recommend.

Pyrex Glass Measuring Jug, 1L
Pyrex Glass Measuring Jug, 1L

5.0 out of 5 stars Big jug, 4 Mar. 2014
Accidentally smashed the old one (not the easiest thing to do), so got this one. In use constantly and bigger than the previous jug, so am well pleased. I can actually see the measure on this one as well due to the bold red print.
Recommend.

Who Will Save The World? The Mighty Groundhogs
Who Will Save The World? The Mighty Groundhogs

4.0 out of 5 stars Good effort., 7 Jan. 2014
I totally get why some people can't get to grips with this album. Split and Thank Christ are so good that the departure of the bands signature on Who Will Save the World is a strange diversion for some traditionalists. Its shamelessly self-indulgent in places, unsurprisingly given its eco-message, but you can identify with the majority of it.
Apart from the strangely disjointed Body in Mind and the peculiar inclusion of Amazing Grace, I think the rest pretty much stands up to the test. Earth is Not Room Enough is quality, while Wages of Peace has a very raw bluesy feel to it and Music Is the Food of Thought is as good as anything you'll hear from the boys. And then the whole album is wrapped up with the familiar thrash of TS' excellent guitar, all ten cracking minutes of it.
The first two albums, to be fair, took some living up to, but I'd say this was a damned good attempt. And hearing it all these years later having been remastered has'nt changed my opinion on that.

Vivo © Foldable Magnetic Exercise X Bike For Cardio Fitness Workout Weight Loss Body Tine Cycle Bicycle Folding Home Cycling Machine with iPad / Samsung / Tablet Holder - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Get a Sweat on!, 5 Jan. 2014
For what I paid for this, it really punches above its weight. Solidly built, folds up for easier storage and comfortable (does'nt have one of those dinky little thin seats that cut you in half) The digital gizmo was initially not of that much importance to me, but its actually quite good; timer, speed, distance, calorie counter, pulse reading etc. Its enough of a distraction, anyway, to make the effort of racking up the kilometres less tedious.
Minimal assembly required, which is how I like it and its used daily, so would recommend. The only reason I gave it four stars was because one screw to secure the gizmo got cross-threaded, which possibly have been me so was'nt worth kicking up a fuss. But, anyway, overall it seems a very good buy for the price.

Gibsons Wagging Tails Jigsaw Puzzle (500 Pieces)
Gibsons Wagging Tails Jigsaw Puzzle (500 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Next step, 2 Jan. 2014
My 7 year old loves doing jigsaws and wanted to up the ante. Her message to Santa was quite simple 'more difficult please'. So, I got her this one and another similar one, which I know she will be able to do eventually. The trick, I found out ages ago, is to make the subject matter irresistible to a kid and she's dog barmy. Sorted.
Also, there is'nt more than a hint of sky, which is majorly important for holding the attention of a child.
Nice puzzle, can't wait to see it done.

Aston Villa Crest Mug - White
Aston Villa Crest Mug - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Villa mug, 2 Jan. 2014
Why does everything taste much better out of your own footie team mug? Actually, any mug does for me latley because I've been breaking them at a rate. I'm making sure this one does'nt go the same way.
Well made, strong handle and good, simplistic decals. Thats about it really. So, if you're a Villan......buy it and get a brew on!

Mens Wrap Around Biker Ski Dark Shades Mirror Sports Sunglasses Black + Case New (Blue Reflective Lenses)

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrap arounds?, 2 Jan. 2014
Pretty neat. Now, if I can only get them back off the kids, I might enjoy them that much more!
Actually, not bad for wrap arounds. Sturdy enough, with a cool blueish tint to the mirror and I can see them getting a lot of use in the summer (if we get one). You also get a dinky little bag thrown in, which has a drawstring that you can hang on a peg or something, which is essential for me because I lose everything.
You can probably get cheaper, but there also dearer ones, so its neither here nor there. I'd recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9