Profile for Radney > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Motorcycle Roadcraft: The Police Rider's Handbook to Better Motorcycling
Motorcycle Roadcraft: The Police Rider's Handbook to Better Motorcycling
by Phillip Coyne

5.0 out of 5 stars thought I better get an update and this book is truly magnificent, 10 April 2016
I have just returned to motorcycling after a 34 year lay-off. I've still got my 1980 edition of Motorcycle road craft (The Police Rider's Manual) which has served me well. Still, thought I better get an update and this book is truly magnificent. At £2.87 including postage, for a book in very good condition, I am really pleased with this purchase.

Police Advanced (Motorcycling) Riding Techniques DVD
Police Advanced (Motorcycling) Riding Techniques DVD
Offered by mw820

2.0 out of 5 stars The guy is an expert rider but a poor teacher. Save yourself some money and just stick ..., 10 April 2016
This video doesn't tell you that much and the commentary is really harsh on the ears. The guy is an expert rider but a poor teacher. Save yourself some money and just stick to the 'Police rider's handbook to better motorcycling',

Lowe Alpine Air Zone Z Daypack - Denim Blue/Navy, Size 20
Lowe Alpine Air Zone Z Daypack - Denim Blue/Navy, Size 20

5.0 out of 5 stars It holds all necessary gear for day trips and is really comfortable and you definitely remain cool, 5 Mar. 2016
Bought this for my wife. It holds all necessary gear for day trips and is really comfortable and you definitely remain cool. I know this because I have to carry it if I am not carrying my 35/45 airzone. She now takes this if she goes off on a 'city trip' and leaves the handbag at home. It's very easy to access the contents and their are lots of pockets etc. Delivered promptly and at a good price. If Lowe Alpine did a 22L in the airzone it would have been perfect.

Atera 022686 Strada E-bike
Atera 022686 Strada E-bike
Offered by WHR Car&Bike

3.0 out of 5 stars Still at least my son has an excellent product and I'm sure that for him it is ..., 3 Jan. 2015
Had one of these that carried 3 bikes. I could still open my campervan tailgate. This one is hinged and does not give the same clearance as my present one which has a sliding action. I can only use it on a car. Pitty really because they are extremely well built and will last for years. Still at least my son has an excellent product and I'm sure that for him it is worth 5 stars.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 23, 2015 9:42 PM GMT

Tech Corp 2 Pin Easy Shaving Adaptor
Tech Corp 2 Pin Easy Shaving Adaptor
Offered by MBFHB Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars For the price you can't fault this product. It ..., 1 Dec. 2014
For the price you can't fault this product. It was delivered promptly and was small enough to go through my letterbox.

AA Easy Read Britain 2015 (Road Atlas)
AA Easy Read Britain 2015 (Road Atlas)
by AA Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars I only ever buy this easy read edition simply because it has so much detail ..., 1 Dec. 2014
The road map was delivered on time and met my expectations. I only ever buy this easy read edition simply because it has so much detail and you don't need a magnification glass to navigate with it. I have a tom tom but I always use this map as well.

Braun Series 3 ProSkin 3040s Rechargeable Cordless Wet and Dry Electric Shaver/Razor for Men with Pop-Up Trimmer - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars He thinks it is really great. This shaver is just the job if you ..., 28 Oct. 2014
I bought this for my 93 year old father. He thinks it is really great. This shaver is just the job if you have sensitive skin. He notes the quality of the product and suspects that it cost more than a tenner. I think it was a bargain at £49.95.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars I bought this phone for my father who is 93 ..., 28 Oct. 2014
I bought this phone for my father who is 93. When you press the green button to make your call the phone then gives you two options. To make the call you have to press the number 2. This he finds confusing and rarely gets to make a call. It's ok for more alert users, but they probably wouldn't buy one.

BLACK+DECKER Replacement Strimmer Line, 37.5 m
BLACK+DECKER Replacement Strimmer Line, 37.5 m

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivery was prompt as usual and the quality is fine I always buy replacement line in this form, 20 Sept. 2014
Delivery was prompt as usual and the quality is fine I always buy replacement line in this form. Just remember to wind it on in the correct direction of rotation. .

BOSCH, NEFF & SIEMENS Oven Bulb 300c 40W E14 SES, Original GE Lamp PLUS A Handy Custom Fit Glass Lens Removal Tool..
Offered by T S S

5.0 out of 5 stars They are good value and the removal tool is essential in order ..., 20 Sept. 2014
The bulb and tool were delivered promptly. They are good value and the removal tool is essential in order to complete the task. Next time I'll only need to purchase the bulb.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3