Profile for DG > Reviews

Content by DG

DG

The Killing Room: China Thriller 3 (The China Thrillers)
The Killing Room: China Thriller 3 (The China Thrillers)

4.0 out of 5 stars The best of the China Thrillers, 6 Mar. 2013
I have enjoyed all the Peter May books I've read, they include all of the Lewis Trilogy and the other China Thrillers. However, I think this has certainly been the best of the China Thrillers. The story is more intricate and believable and the suspense greater. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone who enjoys their detective novels.

The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
by Dave Myers

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, must have recipe book even if you aren't on a diet!, 28 Nov. 2012
We bought this book on the recommendation of a friend. It has some really lovely recipes that are nicely presented and very easy to follow with ingredients that are actually easy to get hold of. I'd thoroughly recommend it and would say it's a great book whether you are on a diet or just like eating healthily.

Virals: (Virals 1) (Tory Brennan)
Virals: (Virals 1) (Tory Brennan)
by Kathy Reichs

1.0 out of 5 stars Misled and disappointed, 5 Jan. 2012
Like other reviewers, it was not until I had received the book and started reading it that I realised that it was aimed at 'teens'. T However, even as a teen I think I would have found this patronising and farfetched. It is a real disappointment and I can't believe it has been written by the same Kathy Reichs. I definitely will not be reading any more in this series.