Profile for raouldrake > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Cofra JV045-000.W43 Size 43 S3 SRC "New Terminator" Safety Shoes - Black
Cofra JV045-000.W43 Size 43 S3 SRC "New Terminator" Safety Shoes - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Questionable quality, 1 Jan. 2016
I have previously worn a pair of Cofra Box safety shoes for work, which are excellent. I went with Cofra again but sadly these are not as good quality. They are a very large uk 9. They are not as well constructed, and not particularly comfortable. I'll probably wear these as a lightweight motorbike boot, but wont be wearing them for work.

iLuv Ultra iPod/MP3 Mini Portable Travel Stereo Speaker (ISP100BLK)
iLuv Ultra iPod/MP3 Mini Portable Travel Stereo Speaker (ISP100BLK)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for holidays., 11 April 2014
I take this with me on my holidays, but 2 things let it down. The battery cover has snapped, my fault, i was a bit heavy handed with it. and the on/off button protrudes too much from the body and it can be switched on by mistake in your bag and then the batteries get drained, which is a pain if you dont have rechargeables in.
Nice enough sound though.

Casio F-91W-1YER Men's Resin Digital Watch
Casio F-91W-1YER Men's Resin Digital Watch
Offered by Timewazeuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Indestructable ?, 11 April 2014
I work as a stage tech' so this watch gets quite a battering loading and unloading trucks and building scaffold and set. it is pretty scratched and beaten up now, but it is still going strong. It loses maybe a couple of seconds a year. A great watch, and when it was new it looked good too. Retro classic.

Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD Macro 1:2 Lens for Canon
Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD Macro 1:2 Lens for Canon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value., 11 April 2014
I have had this lens for a few months now and have found it to be a good piece. I have used it in freezing cold and damp conditions up a mountain and it didnt give me any problems. The images are perfect, there is minimal shutter lag. I am only an amateur photographer, but i have found this to be an ideal addition to my bag for when i head into the hills.

Giggs Fitness [DVD] [2011]
Giggs Fitness [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Various Artists
Offered by battlehawk

4.0 out of 5 stars Good workout., 11 April 2014
This review is from: Giggs Fitness [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
I am around the same age as the footballer Ryan Giggs, so this appealed to me.
The workouts are actually pretty hard, so be warned, this isnt just lazing about on a yoga matt :)
I find that the instructor moves pretty quickly through the different stages, so i tend to keep the remote handy, as I am not quite as flexible. But it is a good, no nonsense workout.

T2 Lens Ring Adapter Mount to Canon EOS EF 1D 5D 6D 7D,50D 60D 70D,1300D 1200D 100D 700D 650D 600D 550D 500D SLR & DSLR Cameras.
Offered by BV-electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 11 April 2014
This is a good quality item. I highly recommend it. It has allowed me to connect mt DSLR to my telescope( via a T-adaptor) and I am getting some amazing shots of the moon.

Revelation T Adaptor 1.25"
Revelation T Adaptor 1.25"
Offered by Telescope House

5.0 out of 5 stars nice piece, 11 April 2014
As has been written before, this is a nice solid piece. I highly recommend it. Very good value for the price.

Tale of Two Cities: Manchester & Madrid 1957-1968
Tale of Two Cities: Manchester & Madrid 1957-1968
by John Ludden

4.0 out of 5 stars fascinating read, 11 Mar. 2014
I read it as a red. I gave it my dad who is a blue,but remembers 1958. He loved it too. I think any football fan who is tired of the usual ghost written autobiography would enjoy reading about real Madrid storming,unstoppable, through Europe. Alfredo Di Stefano ,Ferenc Puskás. Or the emergence from the Manchester rain of Matt Busby and his team,racing to the semi finals to meet them in 1957. Only to be cut short.
Then rise again.
A great read.

KS Tools 503.4507 17 x 19mm GearPlus Double Ring Ratchet Spanner
KS Tools 503.4507 17 x 19mm GearPlus Double Ring Ratchet Spanner

4.0 out of 5 stars great product for work, 11 Mar. 2014
I use this tool at work,rigging stages and set. It has proven to be a reliable tool. The arrows are a bit small to see in the dark,but that is about the only negative comment I could make. It is comfortable to use,lightweight and fits my HH work pants.

Canon EOS 1100D Digital SLR Camera (With 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6 DC III Lens Kit) (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars starter can., 11 Mar. 2014
I have just moved up from a bridge camera, and this is proving to be a great buy. There are plenty of options to keep you amused. If you just want to point and shoot then there are plenty of pre-sets for you. Or you can do it yourself. I found the 18-55 lens a little restrictive. And bought a 70-300mm lens too,but I do like an outdoor shot. If you are taking family photos of the kids,pets etc.. Then it will be fine.
The camera does feel a little bit fragile. I have had no problems with it, its just a feeling. However having had previous problems with battery doors I feel this is a weak spot,particularly if you want to get the memory card out regularly. For laptop editing, for example.
I think this is a good product,and as you get a lens too, it is a great price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3