Profile for Chris Bradley > Reviews

Content by Chris Bradley

Chris Bradley

Pretty Polly Women's Nylons - Gloss Backseam 10 DEN Tights, Black, Small (Manufacturer Size:Small/Medium)
Offered by Simply Hosiery Online Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 21 Feb. 2016
Appears well made, the opening is for ventilation purposes only

Miss Naughty Opaque Crotchless Tights Black One size
Miss Naughty Opaque Crotchless Tights Black One size
Offered by Essex'ee Legs

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 21 Feb. 2016
Seems ok for the money, the opening is only for ventilation purposes

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 21 Feb. 2016
This product is good value for money, was delivered on time.

TOOGOO(R) Faux Leather C-string Thong Invisible Underwear Panty for Men - Red
TOOGOO(R) Faux Leather C-string Thong Invisible Underwear Panty for Men - Red
Offered by angemart1999

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 20 Jan. 2016
This product kept slipping down on me and did not provide adequate support

women Sexy underwear Open Crotch Crotchless Sheer Pantyhose Stockings Tights (Black)
Offered by SOCK@UK

2.0 out of 5 stars not durable, 1 Nov. 2015
This product snags far to easy to be used for "serious" wear, best to be kept for indoor use only. I suppose it is a case of you get what you pay for. But the fit is ok and the crotchless opening is wide enough.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Usually size 8 in Marks & Spencer, but needed ..., 18 May 2015
Usually size 8 in Marks & Spencer, but needed a size 12. However, if I had looked at the sizing guide I would have ordered the correct size.

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable 3 m / 9.8 Feet Supports Ethernet, 3D, Audio Return

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 Dec. 2014
very good quality, delivered on time

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 (Mac/PC)
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 (Mac/PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 10 Aug. 2013
I use this as a front-end application to make global changes (initial interpretation) to individual images before I edit them in elements. I also use it to catalogue my pictures. I prefer it to Photoshop Elements database because I can search for picture in a greater variety of ways.

Surgical Spirit - The Complete Series [DVD]
Surgical Spirit - The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nichola McAuliffe
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

2.0 out of 5 stars Let down by post production editing-out of adverts, 10 Aug. 2013
It was a gift for my mother- who loves it the show but I given two stars because of poor editing-out of adverts.

It was a series shown on a tv channel with adverts and although the actual adverts have been edited out, the end and start caption of the programme each side of the adverts has not. So half-way through each episode there is a screen-shot photograph of the cast which appears for a second or two, spoiling the continuity of the viewing experience.

The quality is typical of programmes shown in that era.

Sealskinz Waterproof Cap - 2012/2013 Model (Olive)
Sealskinz Waterproof Cap - 2012/2013 Model (Olive)

4.0 out of 5 stars Would purchase again, 10 Aug. 2013
I have not needed to wear this cap many times- I purchased it to wear on wet days to keep rain off my spectacles.

However, when I have worn it I found the cap comfortable, breathable and waterproof. It is a quality product.

If I should lose this product I would replace it with an identical cap.