Profile for missy > Reviews

Content by missy

missy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Duronic VC7 /BK HEPA Filter Bagless Upright Handheld Stick Vac Vacuum Cleaner - FREE 2 in 1 Crevice/Brush Tool and a FREE extra HEPA filter - Convert from Upright to Hand Held in Seconds!
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 30 May 2017
Bought this for our motor home.
Needed something relatively small.
This was more powerful than I thought it would be, great news.
Easy to use and put together.
I'm very happy with it so far and would recommend, as feel it's really good value for money!

Hallmark Forever Friends Cards (Pack of 8)
Hallmark Forever Friends Cards (Pack of 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 May 2017
Great cards, good value.

The Caravan Trail Crush Festival Surf Mug, Multi-Colour
The Caravan Trail Crush Festival Surf Mug, Multi-Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, 30 May 2017
Great, nice large size and good quality!

iBaste Women Summer Sexy Lace Chiffon Crochet Loose T Shirt Blouse Top Tees Plus Size
Offered by iBaste

1.0 out of 5 stars Too tooo small!, 30 May 2017
Not the size it was advertised to be.
I ordered size 22, fits my daughter who's a size 10!

1.2M EXTENDABLE BENDABLE ANTI STATIC TELESCOPIC STATIC FEATHER DUSTER EXTENDING
1.2M EXTENDABLE BENDABLE ANTI STATIC TELESCOPIC STATIC FEATHER DUSTER EXTENDING
Offered by best-place4u

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for price., 22 Sept. 2016
This came in time, so that's good.
The feather duster part is very skinny, not as good and full as my old one, hence the star rating.

HENGSONG Man's Summer Air Leakage European Vintage Shoes Sport Sandal Flip Flops (UK8, Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 16 Aug. 2016
These came when expected and safe and sound.
They are very light.
They are very comfortable.
I have wide feet and am a 7-8 uk size. Got an 8 so to be sure. Fit well.
I was so impressed with them and the reasonable price I've ordered two more pairs in different colours.
I intend to leave a pair in our motor home, wear a pai instead of slippers and have a pair for walking the dogs in when it's too cold for flip flops.
Very happy.

Miadomodo Sun Lounger 200x173x148 cm Double Day Bed for 2 Persons Hammock Chaise Outdoor Shade Canopy Garden Furniture in Different Colours
Offered by Dkbees

1.0 out of 5 stars Nightmare and bad quality, 24 July 2016
I read the reviews on this before I bought it and thought that it would be OK. I assured my husband that with three of us we could do it.
Unfortunately, it was a nightmare!
It nearly caused a divorce!
Holes didn't line up.
Screws would not screw in.
Tool it came with was useless.
Canopy knurled plastic fixing was broken and we had to drill larger screws and fit them.
Had to drill out holes to line up and by longer screws and luckily had tools to construct it, as one supplied would not have been up to the job!
Had we not put so much effort into trying to construct this, I would have sent it back and asked for my money back.
I have given it one star, but really don't think it's worth that, after all the fuss and bother!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 20, 2016 3:06 PM BST

Design Works "Snowman & Penguin Stocking" Coloured Felt Sheets
Design Works "Snowman & Penguin Stocking" Coloured Felt Sheets
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy and excited, 8 Mar. 2016
These arrived in good packing and un damaged!
They came before estimated arrival given, so very happy!
The appliqué stockings come with everything supplied (except needle and thread), very impressed with the kit for the price! These were supposed to be projects for the Autumn, but after seeing them I'm very excited about doing them and may have to start one very soon!
The cross stitch stocking looks great and I am delighted with it and the price compared to more expensive ones like it.
All in all very happy with the service, items and good value for money!

Louana Women's Leather Mini-Wallet 6 x 5 cm Black
Louana Women's Leather Mini-Wallet 6 x 5 cm Black
Offered by AVANCO

5.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, 12 Jan. 2016
I am afraid I did not pay any attention to the measurements, I don't know why, I just thought it would be small but hold enough change.
I know it wasn't expensive, but it is tiny. It looks more like a dolls purse. Really not worth buying as doesn't hold many coins.
My error, but thought I'd warn other buyers.

Kindle Paperwhite 3G E-reader, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Free 3G + Wi-Fi (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 12 Jan. 2016
This came when expected, so happy.
It was as photo.
It was difficult to connect, we had to disconnect the hub and reset it for it to work. Start up info was sent by email and we followed the instructions, so that was a big help!
As we've not had one before we cannot compare it to old style, but we are happy with the size as its not too big and heavy, so easy to hold. It is easy to use and easy to read.
Very happy.