Profile for LA Heath > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Vacu Vin Rapid Ice Can Cooler - Silver
Vacu Vin Rapid Ice Can Cooler - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 25 July 2017
Bought it for a young cousin of mine to keep his Coca Cola cool - he loved it!

iLoveSIA Womens Breastfeeding Nursing Bra Black+Pink Size M Fit 32CD 34BC 36AB
iLoveSIA Womens Breastfeeding Nursing Bra Black+Pink Size M Fit 32CD 34BC 36AB

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nursing bra, 21 Jun. 2017
Comfiest nursing bras I have! I took out the pads as I needed the space for my own breast pads but even on non-leaky days when I have no pads in at all, they keep everything nice and smooth under my top. They wash really well too and I'm about to buy some more and chuck (burn?) my expensive and uncomfy ones!

Washable Natural Bamboo Breast Pads - White (pack 12)
Washable Natural Bamboo Breast Pads - White (pack 12)
Offered by Motherworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and soft, 8 Oct. 2015
A bit bulky in my bra but much more absorbent than the disposable ones I've used, and more importantly, they're much more comfortable against sore breasts that get mangled by breastfeeding babies!

Vax S7 Total Home Master Multifunction Steam Mop
Vax S7 Total Home Master Multifunction Steam Mop

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price we paid, 16 Sept. 2015
Easy to assemble and use - such a relief to not be using my scraggy mop and bucket for the floors! Heats up very quickly and did a good job of cleaning my laminate and vinyl floors. It also did an impressive job of cleaning the lime scale and mildew off the rather elderly grouting in the shower (be warned - it makes a huge amount of noise!) and my husband wanted to play with it too so he did the windows! I think I will carry on cleaning the bathroom sink etc with detergent and cloth as it's still quicker than fiddling about with the various tools, and my husband still needed his trusty newspaper to get rid of the smears on the windows but for floors and grouting, we think it's great! Especially as we bought it on sale.

Bio-D Washing Powder 1000g
Bio-D Washing Powder 1000g
Offered by Blue Herbs

4.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again, 16 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Bio-D Washing Powder 1000g
Washed well and it's nice to use a washing powder that you know is free of weirdo stuff that the main brands include! If it has a fragrance, I didn't notice it which I consider a good thing, and I kept it in a sealed jar so the paper wrapping wasn't a problem. I've marked it down 1 star though because the cost of postage makes it rather expensive.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, but not entirely satisfactory, 10 Aug. 2015
I bought these to wear for concerts as I work as an orchestral musician. They were ok but not really as black as I would have expected and I never felt quite comfortable wearing them on stage because of that. I had to adjust the length but I knew from other reviews that I would need to so that was fine. However, the horizontal seam at the back forever felt as though it was dragging my undies down and the elastic at the top of the "boob tube" section always felt as though it was digging into my bump. I ended up folding it back down so the elastic was on my hips instead. They were cheap, and did the job I needed them to but overall, I didn't enjoy wearing them and wouldn't buy them again.

The Rain Wild Chronicles: The Complete 4-Book Collection
The Rain Wild Chronicles: The Complete 4-Book Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put these down!, 10 Aug. 2015
Robin Hobb is my new favourite author - her books remind me a bit of Game of Thrones , but unlike them, she writes with a beginning, middle and end to the stories, which is something that GofT severely lacks in my opinion. There are plenty of twists and turns along the way and I get completely involved right up until the last page. I found it difficult using the kindle store to work out which order to read the different series in, but fortunately I seem to have got it right so far - I would definitely read the Liveship Trilogy before starting the Rain Wild Chronicles, although I started with the Farseer Trilogy, then Liveships and Tawny Man before the RWC. Some of the characters overlap into the different stories which is really nice. I don't know how Ms Hobbs keeps track of all the different stories going on in her "world" without getting them muddled! A great read.

Bio-D Furniture Polish Spray 500 ML x 1
Bio-D Furniture Polish Spray 500 ML x 1
Offered by Homespares Centres Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good!, 10 Aug. 2015
I've only used it once so far - you don't need much as it's quite runny but all the solid wood furniture I've used it on has come up very nicely. And it's so good to not be using aerosols of weird and nasty chemicals, or trying out odd homemade cleaning products!

The Golden Fool (The Tawny Man Trilogy, Book 2)
The Golden Fool (The Tawny Man Trilogy, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't stop reading until the end!, 10 Aug. 2015
I really enjoyed reading all 3 books in the trilogy, but I recommend reading the Farseer Trilogy first and possibly the Liveship Trilogy too. Be warned though - I didn't get a thing done while I was reading these books as I couldn't put them down!

Fool's Errand (The Tawny Man Trilogy, Book 1)
Fool's Errand (The Tawny Man Trilogy, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 1 Aug. 2015
I really enjoyed it. It definitely helps if you have read Fitz and the Fool etc first though. Keep a few days clear tho - I got nothing done until I'd finished the whole trilogy!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 15, 2015 2:00 PM BST