Profile for Mrs. L. Hawes > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Technic Eyeshadow Primer ~ Matte 8ml
Technic Eyeshadow Primer ~ Matte 8ml
Offered by Cosmetic-Revolution

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought some cheap eye shadow primer a while ago ..., 7 July 2017
I bought some cheap eye shadow primer a while ago which came from China. It took a long while to arrive but it was worth it. Now that primer is no longer available, so I've spent some time looking for a replacement - and here it is. After several disappointing purchases, I found this. You only need to used a tiny speck on each eyelid, tap it lightly over. It dries, invisible, in seconds and eye shadow stays smooth and lasts all day. I've just bought another three tubes!

Guardian Crosswords: Quick Two
Guardian Crosswords: Quick Two
by Hugh Stephenson

4.0 out of 5 stars Is it just me?, 18 Mar. 2017
Ouch! Considerably more difficult than the one in the paper. Still, what a feeling of accomplishment when we complete one!

IKEA Glimma Candles/Tealights, Pack of 100, White, 100-Piece
IKEA Glimma Candles/Tealights, Pack of 100, White, 100-Piece
Offered by REMI DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality, 18 Mar. 2017
These are excellent candles. Not a single duff one. I've just bought another lot.

Microfibre Towel for Travel, Camping, Beach and Gym - Large 140 x 80cm With Antibacterial Protection To Prevent Odours Soft, Super Absorbent, Ultra Compact, Quick Dry Towels - Free Carry Bag
Offered by FutureandFun

5.0 out of 5 stars Dries my dog perfectly., 28 Jan. 2017
These are fantastic. My dog goes into the sea several times a week and gets absolutely soaked. I take one of these with me when we go out and it slicks so much water from her coat. She is dry by the time we get home....and the towel doesn't smell doggy, like microfiber towels do.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2017 7:00 PM GMT

Naissance Australian Sandalwood Essential Oil 2ml 100% Pure
Naissance Australian Sandalwood Essential Oil 2ml 100% Pure
Offered by Naissance

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing., 28 Jan. 2017
I've bought loads of Naissance essential oils and this is the only one I was disappointed with. First of all, I couldn't get it out of the bottle, however long I sat there, holding it upside down. So I diluted it with almond oil, just to get it out of the bottle. I think I spoilt it. So I've decided to use cedarwood instead. It's much, much cheaper and has a lovely scent.

Waterproof Ultra-Thin Double End Eyebrow twist up Pencil 1#
Waterproof Ultra-Thin Double End Eyebrow twist up Pencil 1#

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as more expensive versions, 28 Jan. 2017
This comes from China and is every bit as good as the versions you can buy in British shops but much, much cheaper. I bought a year's supply this time.

Beef Tripe Sticks 2.5 Kg Bulk Pack By Pet Supply Uk
Beef Tripe Sticks 2.5 Kg Bulk Pack By Pet Supply Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential nightly ritual, 28 Jan. 2017
Ever since she was a tiny puppy, my dog has been given a tripe stick as a reward for going outside for a pee last thing at night - it's a custom in our house. I don't know what she'd think if we ever ran out! These are good value, well packed and arrived on time.

PUFFED JERKY 1KG grade A (BULK)
PUFFED JERKY 1KG grade A (BULK)
Offered by Pet Supplies Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, healthy treat for your dog., 28 Jan. 2017
Well...no, I don't love it, but my dog certainly does. I chop it up into small pieces to use as treats instead of buying ready made treats. It's her favourite thing.

Large Ceramic Incense Fragrance Oil Burner With Flower Fretwork - Black
Large Ceramic Incense Fragrance Oil Burner With Flower Fretwork - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 28 Jan. 2017
I looked for ages for a nice, plain essential oil burner. This is it. I've used it every day for about a month now - no cracks, no chips - perfect.

Plastic Model Puppy Dog Figures Kids Toy Set of 12pcs
Plastic Model Puppy Dog Figures Kids Toy Set of 12pcs
Offered by Highly One

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 28 Jan. 2017
These dogs are much better than I had expected for the price. They are (more-or-less) recognisable breeds and stand up on their own. I repainted the two spaniels with acrylic paint to more resemble my grandson's dogs for him to add to his doll's house family. He was delighted with them. They arrived much sooner than I had expected. Would definitely buy again from this supplier.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9