Profile for Clakin > Reviews

Content by Clakin

Max Factor Lasting Performance Liquid Foundation - 35 ml, 105 Soft Beige
Max Factor Lasting Performance Liquid Foundation - 35 ml, 105 Soft Beige

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!, 14 July 2013
I bought this foundation in 'natural bronze' as I wanted to try a new foundation and saw that this had had quite good reviews.
I applied it first thing in the morning before work and it looked great! My skin looked flawless and coverage was really good!
I went to the toilet in my break and looked in the mirror to see patches and streaks all over my face! Not only that but it does transfer badly onto clothes which it claims not to on the packaging. To conclude it didn't look like I had any makeup on and looked more like a failed attempt at self tanning - was really disappointed/embarrassed! Would not recommend this if you have oily skin!

FreeStyle - White Headphones - iPod All Generations
FreeStyle - White Headphones - iPod All Generations
Offered by Accessories Arena

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 25 July 2010
I bought these thinking they looked quite good, and for the price I thought they looked like a bargain!
However the first time I used them them I noticed that the sound quality was fairly distorted and not as clear as my previous headphones. Anyway, the next day when I plugged them into my Ipod the right earphone refused to work, not only was I left with just the left ear working, but the sound quality was even more abysmal that the previous day, and even at full volume the music was extremely quiet. Stupidly I thought there may be something wrong with my ipod, so plugged in several of my friends earphones to make sure. It then simply occurred to me that these headphones were a complete waste of money, please don't bother, it's worth spending a little more. :)