Profile for Joe Carberry > Reviews

Content by Joe Carberry

Joe Carberry

SanDisk Ultra 16 GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card up to 80 Mbps, Frustration Free Packaging

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing but trouble with this card, one computer continually ..., 20 Mar. 2016
Nothing but trouble with this card, one computer continually asks for a re-format each time I insert it, yet my laptop has no such issues. My card has been formatted several times but still gives me problems.

New 7 Mode Spray Nozzle 7 Different Mode Connects To Xhose & Standard Garden Hose
Offered by High-Grade Bargains

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Choice, 27 Aug. 2014
There's probably a reason why its only a few pound, then that was my choice, took ages to arrive, looks different in the picture!! and once connected it started to leak from the hard plastic housing - buy elsewhere.

Digital Camera World
Digital Camera World

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 4 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Digital Camera World (App)
Never ever worked, so disappointed and I am now about to delete the app off my Kindle - wish me luck