Profile for Debi Rumph > Reviews

Content by Debi Rumph

Debi Rumph (South Wales, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Arsenal Official Calendar 2013
Arsenal Official Calendar 2013
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Calander, 7 Feb. 2013
This product is the official arsenal calendar so as you would expect the quality is there! My niece loved it and it is hanging in her kitchen.

Chic Shabby I Know How To Cook I Just Don't Wooden Vintage Wall Door Sign Plaque
Offered by The Trimley Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen novelty plaque, 7 Feb. 2013
I got this for my niece for a gift - she loved it as it matched her kitchen. Arrived quickly.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Foldaway shopping bags, 7 Feb. 2013
These bags are brilliant! Very colourful. I gave them as little extras at Christmas time - everyone loved them. Would recommend

K Two Large Address Book - new 2012 design!
K Two Large Address Book - new 2012 design!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent address book, 7 Feb. 2013
This item is really lovely. Good quality part and set out just how I like it. Trendy cover. Seems that it will be very durable. Arrived in good time.

Early Learning Centre Happy Heroes Figures
Early Learning Centre Happy Heroes Figures
Offered by GuideMy Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made toy, 7 Feb. 2013
My granddaughter loved them. Well made and just the right size for toddlers. Arrived in very good time too. Would recommend

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars perfume review, 10 Dec. 2012
This perfume arrived promtly and I was delighted with it. Packaged safely. This product is one of my favourites and I have been unable to find it anywhere - but thought I';d look on Amazon on the off chance and was delighted to find it. Thank you!

Rose Party Clutch Bag Banquet Handbag Dress Wedding Bag- 4323# Beige
Rose Party Clutch Bag Banquet Handbag Dress Wedding Bag- 4323# Beige
Offered by HUA SHI LIAN MAO YI

4.0 out of 5 stars wedding handbag/clutch, 8 Aug. 2012
This handbag took a while to arrive but was worth waiting for. The colour is a perfect match with my dress I intend to wear to a wedding. The bag is not too small - you can actually fit things in it! The roses make the bag - lovely quality.

Ivory Cream Natural Soft Jacquard King Size Duvet Cover and Pillowcases
Ivory Cream Natural Soft Jacquard King Size Duvet Cover and Pillowcases

4.0 out of 5 stars bedding, 8 Aug. 2012
This bed set is very nice. Lovely quality - smooth and very soft to sleep in. It irons well and looks very good. The colour matches my bedroom exactly. Very pleased with this product.

APS736 - Gold Welsh Dragon Cufflinks - nickel free
APS736 - Gold Welsh Dragon Cufflinks - nickel free

5.0 out of 5 stars cufflinks, 8 Aug. 2012
These cufflinks arrived so fast! Came in a lovely leather type gift box.Got them to wear to a wedding. Lovely quality - would definately recommend.My husband loved them

Bulaggi The Bag Women's Handbag Light Grey 29096.18
Bulaggi The Bag Women's Handbag Light Grey 29096.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather Handbag, 24 July 2012
Handbag arrived well packaged. Has a lovely bright pink dust bag. Both handles are detachable which is great. The bag is a lovely colour - pale pale grey. The leather is beautiful quality, so soft. I am really pleased with this purchase!

Page: 1 | 2