Profile for Ruth > Reviews

Content by Ruth

Ruth

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
D-Mannose Capsules | 500mg x 90 (1500mg Per Recommended Serving) | Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) And Cystitis Treatment And Prevention | Relief And Support For Bladder Problems
Offered by Supplements Wise

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked well with some persistence, 27 Feb. 2017
Initially, I took these on an empty stomach and suffered bloating and cramps. After 2 days, I took them with meals and had no further problems. I took 3 x 3 times a day for 10 days and then reduced them to 2 x 3 a day as my symptoms of burning when urinating and discomfort around the bladder area decreased. I started a second course a few days ago and have continued using 2 x 3 times a day just to be on the safe side although I am virtually symptom free now - even during the night if I have to get up to use the bathroom. I also used a good quality coconut oil for washing instead of soap because of its healing properties. I was probably fortunate that the cystitis was not severe. In any even, I'm very happy with the result.

16 RFID Blocking Sleeves (12 Credit Card Holders & 4 Passport Protectors) Ultimate Premium Identity Theft Protection Sleeve Set for Men & Women. Smart Slim Design perfectly fits Wallet / Purse. (Matte Black Versatile Pack)
Offered by Smart-Pursuits™

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with my purchase, 26 Feb. 2017
My cards fit into the RFID sleeves snugly but without a problem and the sleeves fit into my wallet easily as they are slim and take up virtually no space. I feel I now have peace of mind regarding the security of my contactless cards. Pleased I bought them. They look good as well and were well packaged. The pack I bought had a mix of top-loading and side-loading sleeves (6 of each).

Raw Yorkshire Blossom Honey (340g)
Raw Yorkshire Blossom Honey (340g)
Offered by the honey b company

5.0 out of 5 stars Good honey, 28 Nov. 2016
This is good honey but, to be honest, I prefer the heather honey which isn't as sweet. Just my personal preference

KRY T-Shaped Handle Retractable Aviation Aluminum Alloy Alpenstock Adjustable Telescopic Pole Anti Shock Walking Hiking Stick (black)
Offered by Keruiyu-Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well for me, 28 Nov. 2016
I've only used this once but I'm happy with it. It retracts quite easily with a twisting movement to the sections. Once the length is correct, you twist the sections again to tighten them. The cork handle is comfortable in your hand and it's lightweight.

Raw Yorkshire Heather Honey (340g)
Raw Yorkshire Heather Honey (340g)
Offered by the honey b company

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, great taste, 22 Oct. 2016
I'm very pleased with this honey. It's mellow, almost gelatinous in texture and dark in colour. Will definitely order again.

Rechargeable Lint Fabric Shaver Electric Clothes Remover Removes Fabric Lint Pills Fluff Sweater Blankets Fuzz Shaver, Lint Shaver (Red, 4.8 x 6.3 x 2.9 inch)
Offered by LKOUS

4.0 out of 5 stars Fairly happy, 20 Aug. 2016
I'm fairly happy with this shaver. It removes the pilling well, charges up well and works fine in most respects except that the fabric attached to the dustbox tends to catch on the pullover you are working on and drags it to the side, creating folds. The only way of overcoming this is to hold the shaver at an angle. Anyone else have this problem?

Pack of 2 - White Metal Shade Reducing Ring
Pack of 2 - White Metal Shade Reducing Ring
Offered by Funky Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, 13 Aug. 2016
Does the job and very reasonably priced. My lamp shade with EU size opening now sits perfectly on my old type base.

Masterplug SWSRG62N 2 m 13 A 6-Gang Surge Protected Extension Lead with Individually Switched Sockets - White
Offered by BestStuff UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed., 13 Aug. 2016
Exactly what I wanted. 6 Individual switches and surge protected. The rocker switches are easily switched on and off and are lit up behind the rocker switch so that you can see at a glance when it's on. There is an extension cord as well. Very satisfied with my purchase.

Women's Black Leather Jeans Belt - 38mm (1.5) Wide - Silver Buckle - 100% Real Leather - Handmade in UK. (36"waist:Total belt length 44":UK Size 18)
Offered by Camdenbeltman

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 24 July 2016
I'm very happy with this belt. I bought a narrower one from the same supplier about 2 years ago and it's a good quality, supple leather, which is why I went back to them for a wider belt. I'm sure I'll be wearing it for years to come.

Fitness For The Over 50's - Get Into Shape DVD
Fitness For The Over 50's - Get Into Shape DVD
Dvd ~ Nancy Marmorat

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with my purchase, 12 Mar. 2016
This suits me as I can exercise 3 times a week without having to go out. There is some strange background conversation during the 10 minute warm up for some reason. It sounds like a TV show. A bit distracting at first but I'm now used to it. I do about 35 minutes including the warm up and exercise routine. There is also a stretching routine which involves using a yoga mat on the floor but I haven't attempted that. All in all, I am glad I bought it as it's good for building up muscle, increasing flexibility and improving balance and bone density.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4