Profile for Demirep > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Morphy Richards 562000 Supreme Precision 10 in 1 Multicooker
Morphy Richards 562000 Supreme Precision 10 in 1 Multicooker

2.0 out of 5 stars Worse, it didn't even work, 22 Jun. 2016
If I had seen this in a shop I would not have bought it. It has a nasty, plasticky, cheap look about it. Worse, it didn't even work. Morphy Richards have a helpline which I rang and the chap took me through the various procedures to get the buttons working but nothing helped.

It turns out that Morphy Richards don't actually make the machine, they just stamp their name on it. For that reason they had no more information on its operation than I had--that is, the instruction booklet. After a few minutes of pointless fiddling, the assistant told me to ring Amazon and get it replaced.

I did get it replaced, simply because I had started with it, so I reckoned I should give it a chance. The second machine actually worked and so far it looks like it is going to do what it is supposed to. But the keypad really is unnecessarily fiddly, it makes horrible tinny beeps every time a button is touched and it still looks like an up-sized children's toy. My kitchen is a bit of a jumble so this thing doesn't stand out but anyone with hopes of keeping their kitchen looking smart will have a tough job justifying this piece of unsophisticated design.

Cuisinart SSB1U Soup Maker, Black
Cuisinart SSB1U Soup Maker, Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Never leave the kitchen while you are using this machine, 20 Jun. 2016
I've had the Cuisinart SSB1U for just under 6 months. It works pretty well and makes soup out of all sorts of leftovers. I thought it was marvellous--until this morning, that is--when it burst into flames.

Duronic BL89 Automatic Multifunctional Smooth/Chunky Soup Maker Machine / Smoothie / Blender / Steamer / Boiler with 1.75L Glass Jug

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this if you want a blender., 24 Dec. 2015
Duonic delivered this item at super speed, I have no complaints with the supply, but maybe that is because they can't get rid of these awful things quickly enough. It may heat the soup (I haven't tried that yet), but as a blender it is TOTAL pants--which is most disappointing as the blender is part of the reason I got it. It arrived today and I tried it on the 'smoothie' setting. I spent more time opening the lid and pushing down the (cooked) artichokes to get them within reach of those silly little blades than I would have spent mashing the wretched things with a fork.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit well everywhere except the waist., 18 Nov. 2015
I shall have to alter these trousers as the waist is pretty baggy. Since I have a relatively small waist I often have this sort of trouble with trousers but these are really wide -- I cannot imagine what sort of figure Viyella were using as their template. In general, though the trousers are smartly tailored and very good quality finish and material.

Wooden Ladybird Massager
Wooden Ladybird Massager
Offered by Hopi | Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps slightly on the flimsy side but so far so good., 18 Nov. 2015
I am a little concerned that the 'legs' appear to be relatively thin and long and I am not sure how sturdy the massager is. However, so far it is doing a good job.

Andrew James 350ml Double Walled Stainless Steel Cafetiere Gift Set With Coffee Measuring Spoon And Bag Sealing Clip - 2 Year Warranty
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket., 28 April 2015
Fantastic coffee pot. Would recommend to anyone. Remember to heat first and occasionally when I push the plunger in, some coffee spurts out of the spout. I sort that out by putting a cup under it and so the coffee isn't wasted.

Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Coffee Measure and Bag Clip
Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Coffee Measure and Bag Clip

4.0 out of 5 stars A spoon. No surprises there., 28 April 2015
It's a spoon. What more can I say.

TDOLAH Women's Training Elastic Waist Trainer Cincher Firm Compression Shapewear Lace Corset Belt XS - 6XL (UK Size 4-6 (XS), Lace Apricot)
Offered by TDOLAH

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good., 28 April 2015
It's a bit looser around the waist than I would have liked, and a bit tighter round the ribs, but I still wear it.
I am using it as a slight back support when I ride horses and it is comfortable even in those extreme circumstances.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking., 28 April 2015
Really smart looking bag. Even in that bright red my husband tried to lay claim to it.

Lamisil Once 1% Cutaneous Solution 4g
Lamisil Once 1% Cutaneous Solution 4g
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars I think it's done the trick., 28 April 2015
It seems to have worked.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9