Profile for Mr. Saqib Khan > Reviews

Content by Mr. Saqib Khan

Mr. Saqib Khan "Zac" (U.K)

Page: 1 | 2
Argan Oil - 100% Pure & Organic - Multipurpose Treatment - 10ml
Argan Oil - 100% Pure & Organic - Multipurpose Treatment - 10ml
Offered by Essential Oils Direct (Retail)

2.0 out of 5 stars I bought it because of the big hype about Argan ..., 20 Sept. 2014
I bought it because of the big hype about Argan Oil but it didn't do anything for me except make my skin feel greasy. Maybe it's a faulty batch or my skin. I have no clue. I'm still open to Argan Oil though because of the things I keep reading about it. I will try a different company/make.

Genuine Samsung Micro USB Data Cable Lead for Galaxy S4 I9500/Note2 - White (Non Retail Packaging)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Sept. 2014
Does what a USB cable is suppose to and I haven't had any issues with it so far!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this craft knife, 20 Sept. 2014
I like this craft knife, it's really handy. I've been using it from day one and it's going quite well so far. I use it mainly on card. Be careful though, the blade is VERY sharp, it slipped out of my hand and landed on my foot face first, instantly piercing in my foot causing it a deep enough cut for it to bleed as soon as I pulled the blade out. It comes with spare blades and has two interchangeable slides, one for the current blade size and the other for larger/thicker blades so make sure you place it in the right hole and check the grip before using it because if you screw it in the wrong slide then it will fall out.

HeroNeo® Set of 4 Leather Craft Tools Black Hole Punches Stitching Tool 1+2+4+6 Prong 4mm
Offered by Dairyshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice! I like it..., 20 Sept. 2014
I like these stitching chisels. I don't know much about pricking irons,chisels and prongs however I will say I found these very easy to use. They are not lightweight for their size but it's a good thing as it means they will not break easily and you will be able to hit with a decent force using a rubber/wooden Mallet to punch the holes in your Leather. CAUTION: When using these chisels to punch holes in your leather, DO NOT use a chopping board underneath (some leather workers do that) as that will damage the chisels teeth as it did to mine rather place a cutting mat on a work table and if it pierces through the leather into the cutting mat then it will sink into the rubber cutting mat without damaging the teeth but if you use a chopping board then it will chip the very ends of the teeth. They are good quality but their not like pure steel pricking irons as they are tougher and more expensive. I prefer chisels/prong over pricking irons as they make the actual holes rather than just mark the stitching area but a lot of leather workers like working with pricking irons but it's all about preferences really! I like the colour on these too!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality knife set!!!, 20 Sept. 2014
I bought this knife set to cut stubborn materials and I must say it does a very good job! The blades are very sharp so remember to take care when operating or changing to new ones. It comes with spare blades which you can store inside the knife in the small blade compartment except the large ones. To fold the knife, simple press the metal part at the end of the handle whilst pushing down the head of the blade and it will unlock the mechanism. You will hear a click sound every time you fold/unfold which is normal. The blades are also lubricated with metal oil to keep them from rusting and to maintain sharpness. To open the blade compartment, push the small button at the end of the handle. The knife set is of high quality and should last a long time! Happy Customer!

Sweet Willow® Pro Age Eye Treatment for Dry, Sensitive Skin and Fine Lines. Wonderful Retinol Eye Cream Infused with Natural Oils, Fruits & Berries. Delivers Vitamins, Nourishment and Anti Ageing Benefits for a More Youthful Eye Area. GUARANTEED
Offered by Honey & Willow

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!!!, 11 Jan. 2014
I bought this cream because I have dark circles and puffy-ish eye bags. I used this cream for about a week and I could see improvements on the skin around my eyes however it irritated my eyes. Not the skin but the actual eyes. I will mention I do have dry eyes and a few allergies so maybe one or more of the ingredients, either combined or on its own caused this reaction. My eyes felt a little burning sensation and tired inclining to water and when I stopped using it, the problem went away but the following night I thought I would try it once more as it could be something else but the irritation came. I did this twice within a week to see if it was just me or the cream but I knew it's something in the cream that's causing it.

I still gave it a 5 star because like I said I could see some results and I know with consistent use there would be much more improvements but it's not something that suits my eyes however I do think it would work for someone with stronger eyes.

It's a shame really because usually the high end creams I've tried either don't work, have a similar reaction (clinique even better eyes) to or give the skin around my eyes a little rash. This one the other side didn't do any of that. Unfortunately I will have to find another cream/gel that can target my problem as well as keep them hydrated!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2017 6:07 PM GMT

2GB, 200-pin SODIMM, DDR2 PC2-6400 Memory Module
2GB, 200-pin SODIMM, DDR2 PC2-6400 Memory Module

4.0 out of 5 stars Good memory, 6 Jan. 2014
I bought these for a Toshiba Satellite Pro because I wanted to expand the memory due to it's slow performance and I have to say after the addition, I have seen big difference in the speed of the laptop. So far so good!!!

Driving Test Success All Tests 2012 Edition (PC)
Driving Test Success All Tests 2012 Edition (PC)
Offered by Wardydarts1979

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good!, 6 Jan. 2014
I bought this for someone else and they passed their theory test and told me it's a very informative CD with lots of useful information and tips!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 8, 2014 11:16 AM GMT

Samsung BA44-00242A BV47 AC Adapter Charger Power Cord for R510/R530/R719
Samsung BA44-00242A BV47 AC Adapter Charger Power Cord for R510/R530/R719
Offered by Cambridge Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality charger!, 6 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my Samsung R530 because my old charger stopped working and I have to say it's a really good charger and is still working fine!!! I used my old chargers C5 3 pin lead and the charger is performing very well.

SAMSUNG GALAXY S i9000 CASE - SMOKEY BLACK GEL SKIN CASE PROTECTOR BRAND NEW ACCESSORIES FOR MOBILE PHONES BY OLIVIASPHONES

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite alright!, 6 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my Galaxy S phone with an addition to my black rubber case. These however do slip so if you want to check time or answer a phone call whilst your lying in your bed, then chances are your phone will slip and land on your face, God forbid! On the other note, the case is see through grey and is quite strong and the phone fits in very well.

Page: 1 | 2