Profile for P. J. Cline > Reviews

Content by P. J. Cline

P. J. Cline (Buckinghamshire, UK.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value Clark's shoes, 31 Aug. 2013
I was looking for a lighter weight Clark's shoe than the existing 'Active Air' walking shoes that I already had.
These fit the bill very well and, as a light shoe around the house, they are light, comfortable and look good.

Sons of Encouragement revised ed PB
Sons of Encouragement revised ed PB
by Francine Rivers

4.0 out of 5 stars An eye-opener to Biblical Characters, 31 Aug. 2013
I was looking for ideas on Biblical novels and this caught my eye on the Amazon listing. It has not disappointed.
The reality of the characters really helps one understand the context of their stories and brings them to life.
I feel I understand much more about the significance of their stories having read this excellent book.

Ben Webster Meets Oscar Peterson
Ben Webster Meets Oscar Peterson

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Addition to My Collection, 8 July 2013
As I have been a fan of modern and mainstream jazz for half a century, I thought I had heard of most albums from the fifties and sixties that suited my taste but I heard 'Bye Bye Blackbird' played on Radio 3 and liked it enough to invest in the album. Money well spent! It rates amongst my all-time favourites - the whole album is relaxed and swinging - just as I like it.

Freecom 56058 500GB Tough Drive USB 3.0 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive
Freecom 56058 500GB Tough Drive USB 3.0 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact and Convenient Data Storage, 8 July 2013
I needed a back up hard drive but did not need vast capacity so for less than 1Tb, this was economical and ideal for my needs. It was delivered promptly and the price was keen. Great!

Mcdavid  Elastic Elbow Support - Black, Size Medium
Mcdavid Elastic Elbow Support - Black, Size Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential relief for post-Tennis Elbow, 28 Jun. 2013
Having suffered from Tennis Elbow a few years back and being treated with physiotherapy, when the symptoms recurred, I looked for an aid to stop it repeating itself.

This bandage is great and has not only helped during heavy work but seems to have resolved the problem.

Wow Harry Copter's Animal Rescue
Wow Harry Copter's Animal Rescue
Offered by Crocodile Stores Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for grandchildren!, 28 Jun. 2013
It looked good on the website and went down very well with my grandson on his birthday. Well made and sturdy with action yet no batteries. Clever!

The Child Madonna
The Child Madonna
by David Maidment

5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Eye-Opener!, 28 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The Child Madonna (Paperback)
I have to admit that I first hear of David Maidment through his railway novel 'Lives on the Lines' but found out that he had written two 'Madonna' novels from his website. As I had recently returned from a pilgrimage to the Holy Land these titles appealed to me. They are both really well written and reveal a real insight into what conditions would have been like in those days. Life was tough enough for women but for Mari ... well, you'll have to read it to find out. I thoroughly recommend that you do.

Black Leather Safety Money Belt (Folds Inside Trousers) Travel Accessory Gift - A
Offered by Cygnet Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple yet secure, 17 Mar. 2013
This wallet was just what I needed to keep my passport and cash safe yet easily available during a recent trip abroad. Reasonably priced yet well made and it performed very well.

Taymar Single Pocket Dispenser for DL Leaflets and Brochures
Taymar Single Pocket Dispenser for DL Leaflets and Brochures
Offered by A2B Stationery Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but effective, 17 Mar. 2013
These holders are cheap in price yet well made and nicely finished and they do the job very well. Good choice.

In the Steps of Jesus: An Illustrated Guide to the Places of the Holy Land (In the Steps of...Series)
by P. W. L. Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Pilgrimage Companion, 17 Mar. 2013
This book is the perfect pilgrimage companion, whether or not you are fortunate enough to be making a trip to the Holy Land. I have just made the trip and the book is the ideal companion to prepare for the places you visit. Highly recommended even if your pilgrimage is from the comfort of your own arm-chair.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3