Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Ed Sheeran on Amazon Music Shop now Shop now
Profile for M. Johnson > Reviews

Content by M. Johnson

M. Johnson "Maylady"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Black Rabbit Hall
Black Rabbit Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Hugely enjoyable read, 2 Dec. 2016
This review is from: Black Rabbit Hall (Kindle Edition)
I loved every moment of reading this book. Wonderfully believable characters coupled with a strong and compelling storyline. And beautifully written too. It is one of those cannot put down books which leaves you bereft at the end because the characters have become dear friends. Thank you Eva Chase I look forward to more.

White bookcase tall large bookshelf white bookcase big bookshelves storage shelving unit wooden shelves
Offered by DEUBA-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose......, 25 Oct. 2016
Wish I could give this nought stars. Total rubbish. I have built many a flatpack over the years including a three door six drawer wardrobe which lasted years, so I am no novice. This simply cannot hold together and is not stable. It collapsed and is irretrievable even before I finished the build. I know you get what you pay for and I only wanted something cheap, but getting nothing for what you pay for, well I don't call that any kind of bargain. No point in going through the hassle of trying to return it so I cut my losses and will source a more worthwhile item. This is simply not fit for purpose. I should have taken note of the poor reviews but it was exactly the size I wanted so I took a chance and lost.

SMRITI Vintage 14-Inch Laptop Messenger Bag Leather Canvas Briefcase - Black
SMRITI Vintage 14-Inch Laptop Messenger Bag Leather Canvas Briefcase - Black
Offered by Brandworl.U.Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and serviceable at a great price, 4 Oct. 2016
A superb bag and great value. It looks really stylish, is strong but not heavy, my MacBook Pro fits and there is plenty of room for handbag clutter. Comfortable to wear across the body because of the wide strap. I love it and had several compliments.

New Look Curves Women's Zip Pocket Riverpool Blazer, Red, 22
New Look Curves Women's Zip Pocket Riverpool Blazer, Red, 22

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart work jacket can also be used for evening, 20 Sept. 2016
Very smart and can be teamed with black or navy for work. Not sure about the zips which do not have a pocket behind them, just a design feature. But the weight of the zips does help the garment hang well.

ZANZEA Women's Vintage Boho Sleeveless Pockets Irregural Hem Loose A Line Cotton Long Maxi Dress Navy UK 22/EU 50/IT 54

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and versatile and great value, 20 Sept. 2016
A fab comfortably roomy dress which can be worn on its own or teamed with a tee shirt underneath like a pinafore. Also I have worn a lightweight gauzy skirt underneath to give a petticoat effect. Looks great and so comfortable. I bought the navy and orange but have now gone back for the other two.

Women's 37 INCHES Long Skirt With LINED INSIDE Panel JERSEY FABRIC Skirts (Large, Coral)
Offered by Sonia Fashions

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant well made and versatile skirt, 10 Aug. 2016
What a lovely skirt. It is long - ankle length on me I am 5 ft 6 and it hangs beautifully. Could easily be taken up a couple of inches if preferred. The material is heavy enough to give a good drape, very fluid. The skirt has a good three quarter length lining and very well made. The material is soft with a satinised sheen. It can be worn for work or dressed up for going out. I now have several of these skirts in different colours. Am amazed at what good value they are.

Sakkas 13222 Ivy Maiden Boho Skirt - Cayenne - One Size Plus
Sakkas 13222 Ivy Maiden Boho Skirt - Cayenne - One Size Plus
Offered by Sakka's

5.0 out of 5 stars A dramatically beautiful skirt, 10 Aug. 2016
Adore this skirt and I get many compliments when I wear it, teamed with Sakkas 786 top.

Elegna Luxurious 100% Charmeuse Silk Art Collection Long Scarf Irises
Elegna Luxurious 100% Charmeuse Silk Art Collection Long Scarf Irises
Offered by Elegna Apparel

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful present, 10 Aug. 2016
Bought as a birthday present my friend absolutely loves it. So do I. I may need to get one for myself!

554 - Sakkas Solid Embroidered Gypsy / Bohemian Full / Maxi / Long Cotton Skirt - Black/One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars A pretty and comfortable skirt but not colourfast., 10 Aug. 2016
Really like and worn it many times as so comfortable. But don't wash with other items as the colour runs dreadfully and it is looking a little faded after several washes. The rather delicate lawn lining is coming away too. Embroidery is only on the front although the ribboning goes all the way round.

Womens Rayon Skirt Designer Spring Summer India Clothing (Orange)
Womens Rayon Skirt Designer Spring Summer India Clothing (Orange)
Offered by ClothesNCraft

5.0 out of 5 stars Compliments every time I wear this, 10 Aug. 2016
Lots of compliments every time I wear this. Lovely colour and unlike some gypsy style skirts which only have the patterning at the front, this goes all the way round.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6