Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (London, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Juice for Roku
Juice for Roku

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Juice for Roku (App)
For some reason I have to manually add the roku ip address (which you find in settings of Roku) but once that's done it works perfectly. Well worth spending the money for anyone with a Roku device. Everyone in my family has this app on each of their phones/tablets.

The Mortal Instruments 5: City of Lost Souls
The Mortal Instruments 5: City of Lost Souls

4.0 out of 5 stars Mortal Instruments back on form!, 29 May 2012
kindle will not let me write a long review but...
After reading the other books in this series I was not disappointed. #5 was not that great in my opinion, fortunately City Of Lost Souls is much better and i back to the same pace of the first 3 books. Great series- highly recommended.

Michael Jackson: The Experience (Wii)
Michael Jackson: The Experience (Wii)
Offered by PARTYGAMES UK

4.0 out of 5 stars This aint no Just Dance!!, 1 Jan. 2011
I purchased this game for my husband for xmas as he was a huge michael jackson fan (but not much of a dancer)
We own both just dance games and play them often as a family with our 2 daughters aged 13 and 9. This game does not seem so family oriented- doesn't have the same fun vibe as just dance. It's a lot harder and at times my husband was getting rather frustrated with himself.
This is not necessarily a bad thing. It is more challenging but not too difficult.
Obviously a must for Michael Jackson fans.

100 Hits Presents: Girls Night Karaoke
100 Hits Presents: Girls Night Karaoke
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic karaoke for a bargain price, 1 Jan. 2011
My family and I are huge karaoke fans and I have previously purchased cd+g discs for £12-£15 for approx 20 songs! So when I first saw this series of discs I thought "Bargain but must be too good to be true" but I ordered 6 different titles and was over the moon with them all.
For those not in the know cd+g discs have the music (backing music no main vocals) and also the graphics that put the words on the screen of karaoke machines.
100 great songs with the graphics for a bargain price make these discs an absolute must for karaoke fans!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 18, 2013 1:01 PM GMT

100 Hits Presents: No. 1s Karaoke
100 Hits Presents: No. 1s Karaoke

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Karaoke, bargain price!, 1 Jan. 2011
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2014 9:21 PM GMT

Karaoke Revolution Glee - Game only (Wii)
Karaoke Revolution Glee - Game only (Wii)
Offered by * The Game Monkey *

4.0 out of 5 stars Singstar for Gleeks everywhere, 1 Jan. 2011
I bought this game for my Glee mad daughters aged 13 and 9 who constantly listen to and sing along to all of the glee songs ALL the time. Therefore they both know all the words and harmonies so this game was perfect for them.(And mum and dad!!!)
This is the first Karaoke style game we have purchased for the wii but we are all huge fans of playstations singstar. There are obviously a lot of similarities but what I really liked about this game is not only can you duet but also co-op (both sing same words at same time) which saves the inevitable arguments or having to listen to the same song twice!!! (Or is that just in my house?)
There are 3 levels to play in although, to be honest, could not really see much difference between easy and hard modes.
Must say only downside is that the songs being of the voices and tones/pitch etc can get quite monotonous but a good game nonetheless.

Page: 1 | 2