Profile for Jenny > Reviews

Jenny

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Snappy Shark - Kids Costume 5 - 6 years
Snappy Shark - Kids Costume 5 - 6 years

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and comfy for world book day at school, 2 Mar. 2016
Very nice and comfy for world book day at school. My 5 year old son was very excited! Nice quality and value for money. Amazing costumer service from Amazon and the carrier who tried very hard to have it delivered after a failed delivery attempt on the same day! Very pleased with the product and Amazon.

Sevylor Silver Blade Sit On Top Kayak
Sevylor Silver Blade Sit On Top Kayak

1.0 out of 5 stars Never used it, 22 Sept. 2013
I never got to use it as it was likely faulty and never managed to inflate it. I unboxed it after 8 months only to realise that there were probably parts missing and it could not be inflated as there was air leaking . Tragic. If I had time and money to spend I would have definitely send it back. I was only for a week at my summer house and I lost two days trying to inflate this. Waste of money even for a Black Friday offer.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 22, 2013 10:46 PM BST

Melissa & Doug 13770 Wooden Bear Family Dress-Up Puzzle
Melissa & Doug 13770 Wooden Bear Family Dress-Up Puzzle

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 21 Jun. 2013
My son likes it a lot but he is still young for it (2y) and finds the box more interesting:). As always, Melissa and doug's toys are our favourites.

Star Wars Angry Birds Death Star
Star Wars Angry Birds Death Star
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 21 Jun. 2013
It was a gift to my eight years old nephew who liked it a lot and start playing with it the minute he opened it.

Emergencies in Clinical Radiology
Emergencies in Clinical Radiology
by Richard Graham
Edition: Flexibound

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful pocketbook, 21 Jun. 2013
Useful pocketbook to have it with you all the time. It gives you an idea of what you might be dealing with.

Little Tikes Sports Coupe Ride On(Red)
Little Tikes Sports Coupe Ride On(Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Carrrrr, 21 Jun. 2013
My sons absolutely loves it and it is the first thing he runs to when he wakes up in the morning!

How To Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk
How To Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk
by Adele Faber

5.0 out of 5 stars Read talk and listen, 21 Jun. 2013
Although it is for bigger children than mine (2y) it seems to be very useful for the way we should think before we act.

Jo Frost's Confident Toddler Care: The Ultimate Guide to The Toddler Years
Jo Frost's Confident Toddler Care: The Ultimate Guide to The Toddler Years
by Jo Frost

4.0 out of 5 stars Jo frost, 22 Mar. 2013
I would agree with other reviewers that it is all about common sense in this book. But then again I like the way Jo Frost is thinking about discipline and program, so the book is a great way to keep you in track when you need to be reassured that what you do is the right thing.

Busy Books: Busy Airport
Busy Books: Busy Airport
by Rebecca Finn
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Busy airport, 22 Mar. 2013
We bought it for a long flight and it has really succeeded its purpose. My 20month son liked his new book and played with it for a long time... Great for explaining about planes and pilots and passengers...

Busy Books: Busy Farm
Busy Books: Busy Farm
by Rebecca Finn
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Busy farm, 22 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Busy Books: Busy Farm (Board book)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4